- Kapil Sharma & Fiancee Ginni Chatrath En Route To Greece For A Vacation, Fans Worry About His Health
- Preeti Simoes Had Said Kapil Sharma Is Nothing Without Her; Will Swipe Him Away From The Industry!
- Kapil Sharma Is Extremely Hurt By The Betrayals, He Expresses Anger With ‘Gaalis’!
- Kapil Sharma’s Friend Rajiev Dhingra Makes Shocking Revelations; Says Preeti Vowed To Destroy Kapil!
- Why Kapil Sharma Deserves Another Chance?
- SHOCKING! Comedy Night With Kapil’s Pinky Bua Aka Upasana Singh Escapes Molestation Attempt!
Recently, there were rumours of Comedy Night With Kapil's Sumona Chakravarti getting married to her long-term boyfriend Samrat Mukherji, who is a cousin of Bollywood actresses Kajol and Rani. But, Sumona has denied these rumours!
Recently, Sumona was on a Radio show, 'Wake up with Jaggu and Tarana Raja'. While chatting with the RJs, Sumona laughed off the rumours of her marriage with Samrat, and even said she has no intention of getting married, anytime soon!
Before the chat session, the actress took to Twitter, "Enroute to @Josh978UAE for a pagal session of Wake up with Jaggu & @TaranaRaja. Tune in... Woohoo!." The chat show also had Kasauti Zindagi Ki, and Bigg Boss 6 winner, Urvashi Dholakia.
On Radio, Sumona said, "Samrat is a dear friend. This is not first time that is happening with Samrat, similar news has happened with him, a year ago!"
The actress also added that she meets Samrat only once a year for Durga pooja. Sumona also shared a link which had her clearing the rumours about marriage and wrote, "😂😂😂."
Sumona, who was in CNWK, will be seen in the Kapil Sharma's new show, The Kapil Sharma Show. We are eager to know what character she will play in the new show.