- Crime Patrol: Anup Soni Quits The Show; Wants To Get Back To Acting!
- Shocking! Servant Poisons Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma Actress Garima Goel & Family!
- Crime Patrol: Delhi Rape Case Episodes Yield High Viewership
- Crime Patrol To Narrate Delhi Gang Rape Case On September 21st
- Preeti Amin to play cameo in Crime Patrol
- Saakshi Tanwar Enters Balika Vadhu!
Television actor Kamlesh Pandey (38) committed suicide on Tuesday (December 13) night, by reportedly shooting himself in Jabalpur, in Madhya Pradesh. Kamlesh was seen on Sony TV's Crime Patrol, where he played the role of a police officer.
According to reports, the actor was disturbed with the personal issues. He was drunk and not in his senses when he took this drastic step.
Apparently, Kamlesh was angry with his wife's sister, Anjani Chaturvedi, as she got her eldest daughter married without his consent. He was also upset that he was not invited for the marriage.
Kamlesh was reportedly so upset that he went to her house at 1 am and started banging the door repeatedly. He had an unlicensed revolver because of which no relatives went near him. He fired a few shots in the air and then shot himself in the chest.
The family then called up the police and ambulance. But by the time the police arrived, he was dead.
Although it is a case of suicide, police investigation is now under way.
The actor is survived by his wife and two daughters.