- Harshad Arora Has Been Roped In For An All New Season Of Supercops Vs Supervillians!
- Dahleez Spoiler: Terrorist Attack To Play A Spoilsport At Adarsh-Swadheenta's Wedding!
- Dahleez: Terrorist Attack Happens Amidst Adarsh-Swadheenta's Wedding Preparations!
- Not Harshad Arora But Rajbeer Singh Opposite Surbhi Jyoti In Qubool Hai!
- Drashti Dhami's Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani To Get Qubool Hai Time Slot!
- Going First At All Tasks Was A Disadvantage: Harshad Arora Post Khatron Ke Khiladi 6
Star Plus' new fiction show Dahleez is slowly gaining momentum day by day.
It is a lovestory set in Delhi where in Harshad Arora and Tridha Choudhury are the main protagonists. Harshad is an honest IAS Officer and Tridha is an aspiring lawyer.
Meghna Malik, is also essaying the role of a powerful lawyer.
In the last few episodes, we saw Swadheent(Tridha) confessing her love for Adarsh( Harshad) in front of everyone. This breaks Adarsh-Vanshika's engagement and the Sinhas are shocked to know this.
The two families are against the relationship, but, fnally, they agree for the wedding.
But Suhasini seem to have taken a different path altogether to break the relation. She presumes Adarsh to be blindly in love and plans to show hom the reality, so that he himself breaks the rekationship.
In the recent episode, both the families agree to meet at Sinha House for discussing the wedding details and Suhasini is forced to miss an important case hearing because the timing clashes with the meeting and Swadheenta's appa, Mr. Ramakrishnan is big believer of Rahukalam.
Swadheenta asks Suhasini for forgiving her in front of everyone and tells her to give one last chance to win her trust.
After much argument, they come to conclusion that the wedding rituals shall be conducted as per both Bihari and South Indian traditions.
In the meanwhile, Suhasini, who is a powerful lawyer loses the case but does not seem to be upset regarding this. But Adarsh feels bad for his mom, because, she is never loses a case.
He comes to talk to Suhasini but she assures she is fine and losing a case is not a big deal. She, instead warns Adarsh to be careful while dealing with his father-in-law.
Did Suhasini lose the case on purpose? Will Adarsh-Swadheenta's marriage happen?
Stay tuned for more updates..