- Aww So Cute! Dimpy Ganguly & Rohit Roy Share Adorable Pictures Of Their Baby Reanna
- Dimpy Ganguly Flaunts Her Baby Bump; Leaves An Adorable Message For Hubby Rohit
- MUST SEE: Dimpy Goes Nostalgic; Posts Her Beautiful Wedding Pictures & It’s Going Viral!
- Rahul Mahajan Divorces Dimpy Ganguly; Declares They Are ‘Just Friends’!
- Bigg Boss 4 to air from October 2
- Rahul Mahajan: The perfect son-in-law
Recently, Dimpy Ganguly shared a picture where she was seen flaunting her baby bump. The actress has been blessed with a baby girl on June 20th. The couple has even named their little princess as 'Reanna'.
The ex-Bigg Boss contestant took to social media to announce the good news. She captioned the picture (in which she was seen flaunting baby bump), and wrote, "Our baby girl Reanna decided to come to us early with 100000 hugs 2000000 kisses and million cuddles waiting for her on 20th of June early morning..lighting our world up like eternal Christmas!"
Dimpy further wrote, "I would like to thank all my friends and family for being with us through this journey and God almighty for blessing us and praying that He guides me on this new journey of parenthood every step of the way! Dugga! Dugga! Thank you daddypie @acidxxx for capturing this moment! Love you!❤."
Previously, Dimpy had shared a few beautiful photos from her wedding album, which went viral. Well, we must say the actress has a unique way to express every occasion.
The actress married a Dubai based businessman, Rohit Roy in November 2015. Dimpy and Rohit are currently settled in Dubai.
Dimpy came into the limelight, after she got married to Rahul Mahajan on the television show, Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega. However, the marriage could not last long, as they got divorced in 2015.