- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Not Just Raman, Shagun, Bhallas & Iyers Are Against Ishita For Killing Adi!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Abhishek Verma Aka Adi Bids Goodbye, This Actress Will Replace Mrs Bhalla
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twist: Adi Turns Negative, Ishita To Get Arrested, The Show To Take A Leap
- Sanaya Irani, Drashti Dhami & Other TV Stars Share Cute Pictures & Wish Their Moms On Mother’s Day
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman & Ishita Shocked As Simmi Testifies Against Pihu In The Court!
- Divyanka Tripathi Responds To Pregnancy Rumours, Says Her Silence Has Been Mistaken For An Agreement
Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya, who got married on July 8th in Bhopal, had arranged for a reception party in Mumbai for their industry friends. The who's who of the Television industry attended the event. The guests enjoyed the party and the couple danced as though nobody was watching them!
Many of you wouldn't know that the couple also partied in their room! It looked like a kind of send off for their close friends who came from abroad, just to share their happy moments. Dhaval Pujara, Rahil, Pankaj Bhatia and Snehal Sahay were a few of Vivek and Divyanka's friends who were in the after party celebrations.
Vivek's friend Rahil posted a group picture (above) snapped with the newly-weds Divyanka and Vivek and wrote, "#final #seeoff #allfriendnsunderaroof."
Another buddy of Vivek, Dhaval Pujara, posted a video of the couple dancing for the song 'Biwi no. 1', which caught our attention. He wrote, "Cutest dance ever😍😍😍 #Biwino1 #somuchlove #divek #vivekdivyanka #vivekdahiya #divyankatripathi #happilymarried @vivekdahiya08 @divyankatripathi #friends #mumbai #crazynight." In the video, Divyanka tries to impress her hubby Vivek with her adorable dance moves!
A video posted by Dhaval Pujara (@dppujara) on Jul 15, 2016 at 1:31am PDT
It has to be recalled that DiVek's pre-wedding, wedding and reception (one in Chandigarh and another in Mumbai) - were all grand events. The couple had taken only a few days' leave. Divyanka is back to her work on the sets of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.
The Mumbai reception was in news for another reason - there were reports that YHM actor, Karan Patel (who was also present in the reception party) refused to speak to the media. But the actor later clarified that he felt 'unnerved' after watching media persons standing just 'an arms length' away from him. He thought that he should walk away before anybody could get hurt.