- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Celebrate Their Second Wedding Anniversary In Maldives (PICS)
- Divyanka Tripathi Silences Rumours Of Rife With Husband Vivek Dahiya With Her Latest Tweet!
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
Every daughter shares a special bond with her mother, so does Divyanka Tripathi. In real life, she loves and respects her mother (Neelam Tripathi), a lot. The actress, who plays the role Ishita on Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, shares a unique bond with her reel mother Neena Kulkarni (Madhavi Vishwanathan Iyer) as well.
She took to social media and shared an adorable message for both her mothers. She posted a note that said, "As I get older, I realise being wrong isn't a bad thing like they teach you in school. It is an opportunity to learn something. - Richard Feynman".
The actress wrote, "#LearningNeverStops...It's fun being a student forever. Two women I see, still evolving and enjoying their #EternalYouth- mumma @neelam.tripathi121 and Neena ma'am @neenakulkarni. #Respect to my #Offscreen and #Onscreen mothers."
Neena was touched by Divyanka's adorable message. She shared Divyanka's post and wrote, "What do you say to a tribute like this? @divyankatripathidahiyayou are an exceptional human being😘. I am soooo happy to be your #onscreenAmma!!😇💕."
In the show too, Mrs Iyer has been very supportive to Ishita. She has been with her daughter in every step of her life. It has to be noted that on-screen, the actors share a special bond with each other. Sometimes, Neena also gets food packed for her co-actors.
Currently, on the show, Ishita is upset with Raman's behaviour. Raman misses Pihu and blames Mani for the separation. He feels if Mani had not supported Shagun, Pihu would have been with them.
Although, Mani apologises to Raman, the latter doesn't forgive him and punishes Aliya for it! The audiences will get to see a high voltage drama in the upcoming episodes.