- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Celebrate Their Second Wedding Anniversary In Maldives (PICS)
- Divyanka Tripathi Silences Rumours Of Rife With Husband Vivek Dahiya With Her Latest Tweet!
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
- Divyanka Tripathi Talks About Being Typecast, Says She Doesn’t Fear It!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Who Will Win The Custody Of Roshni’s Unborn Baby - Ishita Or Raman?
- Divyanka Tripathi Says 'A Woman’s Breasts Are Meant To Feed A Child', Applauds Grihalakshmi
- Gold Awards 2018: A Night To Remember! Divyanka-Vivek, Nakuul, Kamya & Others Pose With Awards
- Gold Awards 2018 Gets Mixed Responses! Vivek Dahiya Trolled For Bagging The Fit Actor Award!
- Gold Awards 2018: The Stage Is All Set! Here’s The First Look Of Divyanka, Surbhi & Others
Divyanka Tripathi is celebrating her birthday today (December 14). The actress went out for a special birthday dinner with actor-husband Vivek Dahiya. Vivek shared a picture and wrote, "Him; Her - Champagne and the Queen's necklace. #CantGetBetter #KeepItSimpleAndBeautiful."
The gorgeous actress was also showered with birthday wishes from her industry friends. Read on to know who all wished Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress on her special day...
@divyankatripathidahiya .. wish u a very very happy birthday, have a great year ahead and may all ur wishes turn into achievements (except me being on time) 😉...! Be the wonderful person u are, god bless ...!! Lots of love n luck ..!!
A very Happy wala Happy bday to u... May u hv a beautiful n peaceful yr ahead 🤗🤗 Big Hug and Lots of Love @divyankatripathidahiya
Happy Birthday Diviiii😘😘💖💖🎈🎉🎊🎂 Loving, cheerful, hardworking,...may you be blessed always!😇 #costar #maabeti #yhmfamily #ishukiamma.
Wish U a very happy birthday @divyankatripathidahiya ❤️ may Allah bless u with lotsss of happiness and so much more success in life 😘.. U are a living example of angel 👼🏻❤️.. I love u so so much ❤️ #DivAly #CoActorsLikeFamily❤️ #alybaba #highonlife🤘🏼
Anita & Rohit
Anita Hassanandani: Happy Happy Happy birthday @divyankatripathidahiya ❤️
Rohit Reddy: Happy happies DT 😘
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISHIMA ❤️❤️❤️❤️ The picture completely shows how much I lovee youuu 🙈😘 and I'll be your Australian pati forever who will always love you 😂❤️ See you tomorrow ishima, You're the best💃🏼❤️
Ekta Kapoor & Rizwan
Ekta Kapoor: Happie bday ishima!
Rizwan Bachav: Happy birthday rockstar @divyankatripathidahiya!! Keep Shining!!!
Mushtaq Sheikh shared a picture snapped with Divyanka and wrote, "Happy birthday to you divyanka💥👍🎉💥👍🎉💥💥Have a super blessed year! Stay charming! Stay intact! Big huggggg😘 #birthdaygirl #yhm."
Pankaj shared a picture of his daughter snapped with Divyanka and wrote, "Happy bday Divyanka... God bless u... Jaisi ho hamesha waise hi Rehna... @divyankatripathidahiya ..."
Anshu Malik & Alok Narula
Anshu Malik: Happy Bday Divyanka ! God bless rock star ! 😙
Alok Narula: Happy b'day Divz @divyankatripathidahiya..may all ur dreams come true..keep shining alwz 😘 ❤🎉🎊🎂
Happy happy birthday to the girl with the electric smile😁👸🏻⚡️ Happy birthday Queen D. Lots of love to you. Keep spreading the joy with that smile. 😃 @divyankatripathidahiya.
Divyanka was born in Bhopal. She did her schooling and college from Nutan college in Bhopal. Apparently, the actress wanted to become an army officer and that's the reason she did a mountaineering course from the Nehru Institute of Mountaineering in Uttarkashi. She also did her rifle shooting course from Bhopal Rifle Academy. Not many know that she holds gold medals in riflery.
The actress started her career as an anchor on Akash Vani, Bhopal. In 2003, she participated in Pantene Zee Teen Queen and won the 'Miss Beautiful Skin' title.
In 2004, Tripathi was declared a winner from Bhopal zone in India's Best Cinestars Ki Khoj. In 2005, she was crowned Miss Bhopal.
Apparently, the actress has a weakness for chocolates and ice-creams. She loves to spend time with her family. She believes in her own sense of fashion and is a loyal user of Lakme products!
YHM actress' favourite shopping destination is Lokhandwala (Mumbai). She is very fond of the white, green and red colours.
We wish the gorgeous actress a very happy birthday and lot of success in the future...