- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Celebrate Their Second Wedding Anniversary In Maldives (PICS)
- Divyanka Tripathi Silences Rumours Of Rife With Husband Vivek Dahiya With Her Latest Tweet!
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
The actress was quoted by an entertainment website as saying, "Yes, I am really excited and anxious about 'karva chauth', as of course, this is my first one post marriage. I have learnt all the required practices to be done on the day from my mother-in-law and I can't wait for the day."
Divyanka further added that Vivek is totally against observing fast, as he doesn't want her to remain hungry. She added, "He keeps telling me that we are together and happy so why fast and strain yourself. However, I am adamant that I will observe the fast because, apart from being an important ritual, it is romantic too."
When asked if she is expecting any surprise from her husband, Divyanka said, "Not at all. I am not expecting anything from him. If, I come to know that he, too is fasting or something, I will go and feed him myself. Because, I know he cannot remain hungry and has to be well-fed."
The actress said that they are planning to go on a late dinner together.
She further added that she won't be able to apply mehendi due to work commitments.
Divyanka has been travelling a lot these days. She had attended a few Navratri events. The actress even narrated how she escaped a fatal accident while returning to Mumbai from a Garba event in Surat! She thanked her stars for saving her.