- Gold Awards 2018: A Night To Remember! Divyanka-Vivek, Nakuul, Kamya & Others Pose With Awards
- Gold Awards 2018 Gets Mixed Responses! Vivek Dahiya Trolled For Bagging The Fit Actor Award!
- Gold Awards 2018: The Stage Is All Set! Here’s The First Look Of Divyanka, Surbhi & Others
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Roshni Gets Kidnapped; Ishita Warns Bhalla Family!
- Divyanka-Vivek, Nakuul-Surbhi, Kushal Tandon & Other Celebs Wish Their Dads A Happy Father’s Day!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: All Is Not Well Between Aditi Bhatia & Avantika Hundal!
Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya got married on July 8, in Bhopal. The couple is celebrating their one month anniversary. Her sister Priyanka and brother-in-law Sameer have sent an adorable gift for the couple!
Posting the picture of the gift Divyanka wrote, "OMG! This #MemoryBox is more like a #TreasureBox I'll keep safe forever! #FirstAnniversaryMonth gift from my sister 😍. Love you Priyanka and Sameer jijaji😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 #NiharikaExpressions #CoffeTableBook #Creative #HandmadeWeddingAlbum.
The gift includes the wedding album, which has the memorable moments of Divyanka and Vivek. The pictures also have quotes.
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actors Divyanka and Vivek's marriage was a much talked about affair in the Television industry. It was nothing less than a Bollywood affair. The duo had organised two receptions - one in Chandigarh for their family members and another in Mumbai, for their industry friends.
The Mumbai reception was a grand affair as well. The who's who of the Television industry attended the event.
Divyanka and Vivek have planned for their honeymoon in November. They even added that it will be an international location!
Immediately after marriage, DiVek got back to their work. Divyanka has resumed the shoot for the show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, while Vivek is doing two shows - YHM (where he plays the role of Abhishek) and Kawach (seen as Rajbir).