- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Not Just Raman, Shagun, Bhallas & Iyers Are Against Ishita For Killing Adi!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Abhishek Verma Aka Adi Bids Goodbye, This Actress Will Replace Mrs Bhalla
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twist: Adi Turns Negative, Ishita To Get Arrested, The Show To Take A Leap
- Sanaya Irani, Drashti Dhami & Other TV Stars Share Cute Pictures & Wish Their Moms On Mother’s Day
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman & Ishita Shocked As Simmi Testifies Against Pihu In The Court!
- Divyanka Tripathi Responds To Pregnancy Rumours, Says Her Silence Has Been Mistaken For An Agreement
They had also organised for a grand reception party in Mumbai for their industry friends. When asked about Divyanka's name change in the reception, both looked confused. But now, the actress has made an announcement on the social networking account.
Posting a picture, Divyanka wrote, "Hey all! My #ProfileName changed from #DivyankaTripathi to @divyankatripathidahiya now on #Instagram. Mubaraq Mubaraq 😃❤️❤️❤️." The actress has changed her name on the social networking sites, Facebook and Instagram.
The couple has pushed forward their honeymoon plans latter due to their work commitments. Divyanka and Vivek have taken only a few days' leave from their work and now they are back on their respective shows' shoot - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and Kavach.
Recently (July 17), the newly-weds were seen enjoying at their friend Supriya Khan's birthday party. The party was arranged by Supriya's husband Ismail Umar Khan.
Supriya was quoted by an entertainment portal as saying, "Divyanka and Vivek were the first one to reach the venue and they were present there till the end. We all partied till late night."
Divyanka and Vivek's marriage was the most awaited wedding in the Telly land.