- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka, Karan, Anita & Aly Are Having Fun With Ekta Kapoor In London!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Avantika Hundal Aka Mihika Gets Threat Messages!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein SPOILER: Raman Sent To Mental Asylum; Ishita In Danger; Team To Shoot Abroad!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Simmi Hell-bent On Destroying Raman; Will Ishita Save Raman From Simmi’s Trap?
- Divyanka-Vivek, Hina-Rocky, Sanaya-Mohit, Drashti & Others Celebrate The Festival Of Colours ‘Holi’
- #MomentsWithSridevi! When Divyanka Tripathi Danced With The Bollywood DIVA Sridevi
- Sridevi Death: Hina Khan, Vivek Dahiya & Other TV Stars SLAM Media; #LetHerRestInPeace Trending!
We had already reported about how Divyanka Tripathi was excited on her first Karva Chauth post marriage. Although, Vivek Dahiya didn't want Divyanka to stay hungry, she observed fast for him, as a ritual of Karva Chauth.
With the pictures, it looks like the duo was out for the dinner. The actress also penned a lovely poem for the moon. She wrote, "Dear moon, You don't attract me, You don't impress me...The way his glance entices me. Hunger, you don't bother me, thirst, you don't parch me, As his presence satiates me."
The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress further wrote, "You are essential moon... Food, water, you are important too... But sorry, Your beauty doubles up, Only when its my man I am next to. (-Divyanka) #Praying for our #TogethernessForever!."
Earlier Vivek had posted, "Really melted by your wishes for my long life. Don't forget to pray for timeless togetherness. And yes, here's what I'm going to do, I'll keep praying that the moon shines on us sooner than scheduled at least for today 😊 #HappyKarvachauth @divyankatripathidahiya."
Divyanka had said that she had taken tips from her mother-in-law regarding Karva Chauth. She added that she will not be able to apply mehendi.
Apparently, to make up this, Divyanka wrote Vivek's name on her bangles. The actress wore her specially made bridal red and white bangles. It is said that Divyanka and Vivek's names were written in red stones while their picture was also framed in the chunky kangan!
Well, we must say, Divyanka knows how to impress her love, Vivek!
(Image Source: Instagram)