- Gold Awards 2018: A Night To Remember! Divyanka-Vivek, Nakuul, Kamya & Others Pose With Awards
- Gold Awards 2018 Gets Mixed Responses! Vivek Dahiya Trolled For Bagging The Fit Actor Award!
- Gold Awards 2018: The Stage Is All Set! Here’s The First Look Of Divyanka, Surbhi & Others
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Roshni Gets Kidnapped; Ishita Warns Bhalla Family!
- Divyanka-Vivek, Nakuul-Surbhi, Kushal Tandon & Other Celebs Wish Their Dads A Happy Father’s Day!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: All Is Not Well Between Aditi Bhatia & Avantika Hundal!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Completes 1500 Episodes, The Team Thanks Fans For Their Love
- Gold Awards 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Hina Khan, Nakuul Mehta & Others Nominated!
- It’s A Baby Girl For Banoo Main Teri Dulhann’s Snehal Sahay; Divyanka Tripathi Shares Adorable Pics!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Huge Drama During Roshni’s Baby Shower; Ishita & Raman Worry For Her!
- Divyanka-Vivek, Karan-Ankita, Mouni Roy & Others Adorably Wish Birthday Girl Ekta Kapoor!
- Pooja’s Parents Had Discouraged Her Relationship With Sharad Malhotra Citing His Split With Divyanka
Television actresses celebrated Karva Chauth yesterday (October 19). A few actresses like Divyanka Tripathi, Sanaya Irani, Hunar Hale were excited about their first Karva Chauth post marriage, while a few other actresses (Vinny Arora and Kavita Kaushik) observed fast for their would-be husbands.
As we revealed earlier, Divyanka Tripathi was excited about her first Karva Chauth, post marriage. Although, Vivek Dahiya didn't want her to stay hungry, Divyanka followed the ritual and observed fast for her husband's long life.
Posting a picture snapped with Ankita Bhargava's mother Kiran Bhargava, Divyanka wrote, "Love and devotion has no boundaries. #SuryaArchana on set. Thank you Kiran ma'am for including me in your rituals. #FirstKarvachauth #AsliMazaSabKeSathAataHai."
Ankita & Karan
Ankita had posted a few pictures from her Karva Chauth preparations. Showing off her mehendi, Ankita wrote, "#karwachauth😊😊😊😊 Our 2nd Together 😍 I wanna be ur wife till my last breath babu @karan9198". Posting a picture snapped with Karan Patel, Ankita wrote, "And it was a very very Happy n Beautiful Karwachauth 😍😍😍😍."
Sushant Singh Rajput (ex) girlfriend Ankita Lokhande was also seen in a traditional wear. She wished everyone on the social media. She wrote, "Wishing everyone a very happy karwa chauth❤️."
Posting a picture snapped with Mayank, Hunar wrote, "Broke our fast with Thumbs Up 😎
Extra smiles for my hubby deary who was fasting with me 😍@mayankgandhi_therealone 😘
Arjun Bijlani's wife Neha Swami wrote, "Awwwww love u baby... First time karvachauth on FaceTime.. Hahahaha 👍😃😇😘💃💑❤️😍🎁🎼 missing missing missing you."
Indraneil & Barkha
Indraneil posted a picture snapped with his wife Barkha and wrote, "I don't know why she does this every year .... but I love the smile on her face when After all that she sees food 😂 @barkhasengupta #karwachauth."
Karan Mehra's wife Nisha Rawal posted a picture and wrote, "Sending u wishes through the moon ❤️ #happykarvachauth." Karan is in the Bigg Boss 10 and he had also observed fast for his wife in the Bigg Boss house.
Raqesh & Ridhi
Raqesh posted a picture snapped with his wife Ridhi and wrote, "Is it Happy karvachauth wen the stomach is roaring??.. wish u all strength and patience through the famished day."
Sanaya Irani posted a collage and wrote, "Happy karvachauth everyone. 😀😀😀 can't wait to stuff my face 😋😋😋." Sanaya's husband, Mohit Sehgal also posted a collage and wrote, "Starved but still smiling " 😊😊😊."
The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress said that she took tips from her mother-in-law to celebrate the festival. She was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "My husband really pampered me on the occasion. Most husbands also observe the fast these days, but I didn't let Vivek do so, as my man needs to be well-fed."
The actress was seen celebrating festival with Ankita Bhargava's mother.
Ankita too, observed fast for her husband Karan Patel. She had also posted a couple of pictures on the social media account. Karan was quoted by another leading daily as saying, "It's special and it has always been for us. I hope to get off from work early and come back home to my wife. All the ladies of my house are fasting and the puja will be followed by a good dinner."
Hunar Hale, also celebrated her first Karva Chauth post marriage. She was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "My in-laws sent the sargi specially from Delhi. I am not at all used to fasting, but by God's grace, I married the man I have always desired to be with Mayank Gandhi."
Vinny Arora, who is all set to marry Dheeraj Dhoopar, said, "I was nervous, as our wedding preparations are on in full swing. Dheeraj (Dhoopar) wanted to fast too, but I didn't allow him."