- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Celebrate Their Second Wedding Anniversary In Maldives (PICS)
- Divyanka Tripathi Silences Rumours Of Rife With Husband Vivek Dahiya With Her Latest Tweet!
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
- Divyanka Tripathi Talks About Being Typecast, Says She Doesn’t Fear It!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Who Will Win The Custody Of Roshni’s Unborn Baby - Ishita Or Raman?
- Divyanka Tripathi Says 'A Woman’s Breasts Are Meant To Feed A Child', Applauds Grihalakshmi
- Gold Awards 2018: A Night To Remember! Divyanka-Vivek, Nakuul, Kamya & Others Pose With Awards
- Gold Awards 2018 Gets Mixed Responses! Vivek Dahiya Trolled For Bagging The Fit Actor Award!
- Gold Awards 2018: The Stage Is All Set! Here’s The First Look Of Divyanka, Surbhi & Others
It is known to all that Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress Divyanka Tripathi and Kasam actor Sharad Malhotra were dating each other. After break-up, the actors have moved on. While Divyanka recently got married to Vivek Dahiya, there are reports that Sharad is dating Pooja Bisht, who was seen in Splitsvilla 4.
Apparently, Divyanka was bashed by Sharad's fans and the actress didn't like it. She asked Sharad to make a public note. Like a perfect gentleman, Sharad took to social media and requested his fans to respect women. He added that they have moved on and asked his fans to respect their privacy.
Click On The Slides To Check Out On What Sharad Requested His Fans....
Sharad wrote, "Was a little disappointed when I got a text from Mrs Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya stating that apparently some of my fans were deterring her image and hurling abuses at her and family."
Sharad Asks Fans To Respect Women
He added, "On one hand we have the women at the Olympics making the nation beam with pride and happiness and on other we also have a certain section of people who are disrespecting women.."
Sharad Says They Have Moved On!
He further added, "As Mrs divyanka tripathi Dahiya asked me to make a public note, so I hereby request one and all that kindly respect women and please respect our privacy as we both have moved on..."
Sharad Wishes Divyanka...
The actor concluded, "I wish her a happy married life. Also I completely believe that true fans of mine would never tarnish a women's image. #respect #women."
Sharad's Fans Response
After Sharad wrote this, many of his fans appreciated him. One of his fans (aisha.mazhar23) wrote, "A true gentle man can say/feel this only @sharadmalhotra009 😘😘😘👌👏👏 loads of love to u"
Another fan (kasaamterepyaarki) of Sharad wrote, "Very well said😭❤️👏🏻...I'm so proud of you and proud to be a fan of you!😘Love you❤️."
Waiting For Actors' Comments!
While many of his fans respected his message and appreciated him, some of them continued to bash Divyanka and Sharad! It has to be seen how the actors react to their fans' comments!
The ex-couple met on the sets of Cinestars Ki Khoj. They fell in love with each other on the sets of the show, Banoo Main Teri Dulhann in 2006. The couple dated each other for almost nine long years (even after the show BMTD went off air). Unfortunately, they ended their relationship in 2015.
According to a few reports, it was commitment issues, that drove the couples apart. There were also rumours that Sharad was dating Maharana Pratap co-star Rachna Parulkar, which was the reason for Divyanka and Sharad to break-up. But, the Sharad and Rachna denied the rumours.
It was also said that before returning to Television with the show Maharana Pratap, Sharad tried his luck in films.
Post break-up, Sharad maintained a dignified silence, while Divyanka went public with her heartbreak. The duo avoids crossing each other's path, which was evident in the recent Box Cricket League.
Divyanka is busy with her show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, while Sharad is doing Kasam (both shows are produced by Balaji Telefilms).