- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Celebrate Their Second Wedding Anniversary In Maldives (PICS)
- Divyanka Tripathi Silences Rumours Of Rife With Husband Vivek Dahiya With Her Latest Tweet!
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
The countdown for the much awaited marriage in the Telly land - Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya's marriage, has already started. The marriage will be held on July 8th, in Divyanka's hometown Bhopal, followed by reception in Chandigarh. The reception will also be organised for family and friends in Mumbai.
A few days back, Divek's wedding card was doing the rounds online, and now, their reception card! The card is colourful with a floral print in the white background, and reads, "Divyanka and Vivek invite you to join them at their HAPPILY EVER AFTER PARTY". Apparently, the party will be held at a lounge in Andheri on 14 July.
Recently, Divyanka had shared her pre-wedding photoshoot. In the photo, the actress had donned a baby pink gown, and looked like a fairy, while her beau, wore a royal blue suit and looked dashing.
The couple was all smiles after they heard their wedding trailer track, created exclusively for DiVek Wedding. Vivek took to Instagram and wrote, "Happy faces right after we heard our "wedding trailer track". It's a soulful composition, exclusively created for Divek:) #TheWeddingStory #DivekWedding #Hurray."
When asked about wedding jitters, Vivek was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "I am worried and stressed because I am not feeling the jitters yet. I am on a professional and personal high right now. This has been the best year of my life so far."
When asked the actress if there is any specific ceremony that she is looking forward to, the actress said, "I am looking forward to the pheras and the varmala. The post-wedding rituals, the homecoming ritual, and the games the bride and groom play to break the ice are fun too."
Also Read: Excited! Countdown Begins For Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya's Big Fat Wedding (PICS)