- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Abhishek Verma Aka Adi Bids Goodbye, This Actress Will Replace Mrs Bhalla
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twist: Adi Turns Negative, Ishita To Get Arrested, The Show To Take A Leap
- Sanaya Irani, Drashti Dhami & Other TV Stars Share Cute Pictures & Wish Their Moms On Mother’s Day
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman & Ishita Shocked As Simmi Testifies Against Pihu In The Court!
- Divyanka Tripathi Responds To Pregnancy Rumours, Says Her Silence Has Been Mistaken For An Agreement
- Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Make Interesting Revelations & Clarify Rumours On Rajeev’s Show!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actors Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya recently (July 8th) got married in Bhopal. Their marriage was no less than a Bollywood affair. The couple had even arranged for a grand reception in Chandigarh.
The marriage functions were attended by only a few friends and for their industry friends, they have organised for a grand reception in Mumbai on 14th July. Post marriage, the couple has arrived to Mumbai and shifted to their Malad house. The couple's neighbours welcomed them in a grand way.
Check Out DiVek's House Pictures That Are Doing The Rounds On Internet
The entrance of the house was decorated with balloons in heart shape. The actors also posed (Slides 1 & 2) for the camera standing with a heart shaped card which had 'Happily Married' written on it. Posting the picture snapped with their neighbours, Divyanka wrote, "Neighbours ho to aise....Surprise on arrival! #JawDroppingWelcome."
There are also pictures of Divyanka and Vivek's luxurious house, doing the rounds on the internet. One of the images also had Divyanka posing in it, but the picture (Slide 5) seems photoshopped. Whether these are the real pictures of their house or not, we have to wait for the actors' responses.
Apparently, the couple has shifted to Divyanka's house, where she has been residing since a few years now. It is a 2 BHK house and close to Malad's shopping and dining hubs.
We are sure the actors will be busy as a reception is organised in Mumbai tomorrow (14th July) for the industry friends. We have seen how both the actors looked in their photoshoot and marriage events.
We are sure that audiences are waiting to know how lavish the Mumbai reception would be, and are eager to know who all would be attending the grand ceremony!
Stay locked to this space for the latest updates....