- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Celebrate Their Second Wedding Anniversary In Maldives (PICS)
- Divyanka Tripathi Silences Rumours Of Rife With Husband Vivek Dahiya With Her Latest Tweet!
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
At the sangeet event, Divyanka was seen in a beautiful royal blue-cream dress, and her beau was seen wearing a red kurta. Divyanka was looking at her usual best, while Vivek looked dashing in the traditional attire.
Check Out The Pictures From Divyanka & Vivek's Sangeet Ceremony
The sangeet ceremony has already begun and we got a glimpse of a beautiful background - a few colourful and attractive masks.
Going by the pictures, it looks like the actors had an interaction with the media. The actress was seen showing her beautiful mehndi to Vivek.
At the sangeet, Vivek danced with his lady-love Divyanka.
Divyanka's haldi event was held on 6th July. The actress was glowing in a yellow lehenga. The mehndi event took place today (7th July), the actress looked gorgeous in a pink chudidhar.
A few hours ago, Divyanka posted a picture where she was seen with her family, leaving to the venue. The actress wrote, "9 in a car... The awesome funsome khaandaanis!."
The photographer, Sachin Kumar also posted a few pictures from the photoshoot. The actors were seen showing off their swag!
The much awaited wedding of the couple will be held tomorrow (8th July) in Divyanka's hometown Bhopal. Apparently, Vivek's US friends and Divyanka's co-actor Karan Patel, his wife Ankita Bhargava are expected in the wedding reception. (Image Source: Instagram)
Stay locked to this space for the latest updates.