- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Celebrate Their Second Wedding Anniversary In Maldives (PICS)
- Divyanka Tripathi Silences Rumours Of Rife With Husband Vivek Dahiya With Her Latest Tweet!
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
The most awaited wedding of the popular television actors - Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya, is here. Here is the wedding invitation card of the couple that is doing the rounds on the internet. The card has olive green colour background and the text is printed in golden colour. The wedding card is simple yet classy.
Apparently, the card has been distributed to the guests. As we reported the wedding will take place in Bhopal on July 8th.
Vivek and Divyanka's Tilak and Sangeet ceremony will be held on 7th July, and the Receptionwill be on 8th July.
Recently, Divyanka's close friends threw a small bash for the couple to celebrate their upcoming wedding. Divyanka and Vivek were seen cutting two cakes - one which had their picture and the other cake had the words 'Congrats for Kavach' on it.
The couple met on the set of their show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. The duo made the relationship official, with the engagement that was held on January 16 in a hush-hush manner. Vivek had also said that it is an arranged marriage for them.
Divyanka and Vivek are busy with their hectic schedule of their respective shows, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and Kavach, while their parents are looking into their wedding preparations.
Now that the wedding invitation is all over the internet, it has to be seen what the couple has to say on this... Stay locked for the latest update on the most awaited wedding....