- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Celebrate Their Second Wedding Anniversary In Maldives (PICS)
- Divyanka Tripathi Silences Rumours Of Rife With Husband Vivek Dahiya With Her Latest Tweet!
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actors Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya entered the wedlock on 8th July, in Bhopal. A live orchestra was also organised for the couple. We must say, their marriage was no less than a Bollywood affair.
Divyanka looked gorgeous in red-gold lehenga with her usual radiant smile, while Vivek looked dashing in his white sherwani. Vivek made a grand entry to the venue. The excited groom danced with the baraatis.
Check Out DiVek Wedding Pictures
For the final wedding rituals (pheras), the actress was also seen in yellow lehenga with a red blouse with blue borders. Believe us... we couldn't take our eyes off her! (Images Source: The Wedding Story)
After the marriage, the couple spoke to the media. Vivek gifted Divyanka a bouquet, for the very first time. The actress was seen all blushing! The excited dulhan said that she was the luckiest bride.
The actress also shared a picture (Slide 7) and wrote, "This is it! #MrsDahiya."
The couple's close friends Pankaj Bhatia, Snehal Sahay, Manish Naggdev, Vipul Roy, Rajesh Kumar, Rashami Sharma and her husband Pawan attended the marriage (Sangeet). Apparently, many industry friends couldn't make it to the marriage because of their hectic schedule. But, for them, the couple has organised for a grand reception in Mumbai on July 14.
But, a few reports something else to say... It is said that the couple wanted it to be a family affair and had not invited any friends from the industry.
The wedding was followed by haldi, mehndi and sangeet functions. The actress looked gorgeous in all the pre-marriage events. Not only the actress, Vivek too looked dashing in his haldi ceremony. Well, we must say, their memorable moments captured by The Wedding Story, is just perfect!
The couple will be hosting a reception today (July 10) in Dahiya's hometown Chandigarh.
We wish the couple, a very happy married life.
Hit the comment box to wish the lovely couple. Stay locked to this space for the latest update....