- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka, Karan, Anita & Aly Are Having Fun With Ekta Kapoor In London!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Avantika Hundal Aka Mihika Gets Threat Messages!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein SPOILER: Raman Sent To Mental Asylum; Ishita In Danger; Team To Shoot Abroad!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Simmi Hell-bent On Destroying Raman; Will Ishita Save Raman From Simmi’s Trap?
- Divyanka-Vivek, Hina-Rocky, Sanaya-Mohit, Drashti & Others Celebrate The Festival Of Colours ‘Holi’
- #MomentsWithSridevi! When Divyanka Tripathi Danced With The Bollywood DIVA Sridevi
- Sridevi Death: Hina Khan, Vivek Dahiya & Other TV Stars SLAM Media; #LetHerRestInPeace Trending!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actors Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya entered the wedlock on 8th July, in Bhopal. A live orchestra was also organised for the couple. We must say, their marriage was no less than a Bollywood affair.
Divyanka looked gorgeous in red-gold lehenga with her usual radiant smile, while Vivek looked dashing in his white sherwani. Vivek made a grand entry to the venue. The excited groom danced with the baraatis.
Check Out DiVek Wedding Pictures
For the final wedding rituals (pheras), the actress was also seen in yellow lehenga with a red blouse with blue borders. Believe us... we couldn't take our eyes off her! (Images Source: The Wedding Story)
After the marriage, the couple spoke to the media. Vivek gifted Divyanka a bouquet, for the very first time. The actress was seen all blushing! The excited dulhan said that she was the luckiest bride.
The actress also shared a picture (Slide 7) and wrote, "This is it! #MrsDahiya."
The couple's close friends Pankaj Bhatia, Snehal Sahay, Manish Naggdev, Vipul Roy, Rajesh Kumar, Rashami Sharma and her husband Pawan attended the marriage (Sangeet). Apparently, many industry friends couldn't make it to the marriage because of their hectic schedule. But, for them, the couple has organised for a grand reception in Mumbai on July 14.
But, a few reports something else to say... It is said that the couple wanted it to be a family affair and had not invited any friends from the industry.
The wedding was followed by haldi, mehndi and sangeet functions. The actress looked gorgeous in all the pre-marriage events. Not only the actress, Vivek too looked dashing in his haldi ceremony. Well, we must say, their memorable moments captured by The Wedding Story, is just perfect!
The couple will be hosting a reception today (July 10) in Dahiya's hometown Chandigarh.
We wish the couple, a very happy married life.
Hit the comment box to wish the lovely couple. Stay locked to this space for the latest update....