- Diya Aur Baati Hum Actress Deepika Singh Is All Set To Return To Television Soon!
- CONGRATULATIONS! Diya Aur Baati Hum Actress Deepika Singh Delivers A Baby Boy!
- #StarPlusDopahar: Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji Hits The Television Screens Today!
- Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji: Anas Regrets Not Being A Part Of The Show; Deepika Wishes Luck!
- Deepika Singh Hits Back At The Production House; Does Not Want To Be A Part Of Diya Aur Baati Hum 2!
- Straight From The Horse's Mouth! Deepika Singh Confirms Her Pregnancy!
We bring you the answer right here.
Deepika practices Yoga to keep herself fit and healthy. On the occasion of International Yoga Day (June 21), Deepika shared her views about Yoga and its benefits with a leading entertainment portal. She strongly feels that Yoga helps her to cope with her hectic shooting life.
Click on View Photos to see the pictures of Deepika's yoga sessions.
She candidly admits that she has been rigorously practicing Yoga from the past 3 years and it has actually helped her to lose weight! Despite being a busy actress, Deepika takes time out to maintain a a healthy life by doing Surya Namaskar and Pranayam sessions.
Here's what she says about her experience, "Yoga is a part of my life. It helps us more than workouts. The stress levels also go down, lending a glow to the face. I personally practice yoga everyday for an hour. It's a way of life that allows you to discipline your mind."
She adds, "Yoga helps in controlling your cholesterol and severe heart problems. It helps in blood circulation, immunity level and increases your stamina. After doing Yoga you will never feel tired." Not only that, she is a trained Odissi dancer as well. She religiously practices both, despite her busy schedules.
Apart from Deepika, her fellow actress of Diya Aur Baati Hum, Meenakshi aka Kanika Maheshwari also practices Yoga. She shared a post on her Instagram account and wrote, "Yoga is a light,which once lit,will never dim...the better your practice, the brighter the flame. Happy International Yoga Day."
Way to go girls!