- Namik Paul Doesn’t Have Any Problem In Doing Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2, But He Has A Condition!
- Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Actors Namik Paul & Nikita Dutta In Sony TV’s Shows
- Has Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Actor Namik Paul Bagged A New Show Opposite Sanaya Irani?
- Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 1 Year Anniversary Brings The Team Together; Namik Paul Poses With Palak Jain!
- Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Completes 1 Year: Fans’ Sweet Gestures; Namik-Nikita Also Share Adorable Messages
- #1YearOfEDKV: Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Fans Have Something Special For The Team; Why We Miss The Show!
It is known to all that on the show Ek Duje Ke Vaaste, Namik Paul and Ronit Kapil, who plays Shravan and Aditya, respectively, are not in good terms. Shravan hates his mother Nirmala (Geetanjali Tikekar) and now his hatred has doubled, as Aditya, who is all set to marry Shravan's childhood friend, Suman, is also Nirmala's (adopted) son!
But, Shravan refuses to accept Aditya as his stepbrother and he hates Aditya! Well, now you must be wondering that what is this 'Sibling Love' that we are referring to.
Ronit shared a picture snapped with Namik, from their upcoming fight scene and wrote, "Sibling love. 🙄😬🤘🏻 #edkv #onset #bloodandbruises." Well, although Shravan gives a damn about his brother Aditya, but the latter loves his sibling, a lot!!
Posting the same picture, Namik wrote, "Dishoom 2: The #EDKV Edition... Coming soon. Y'all ready for this? Monday-Friday at 10 pm on Sony TV."
We had already reported about Namik and Ronit's dubsmash debut. They mimicked Deewar's 'mere paas maa hai' dialogue. The video had their on-screen mother Geetanjali Tikekar.
Namik posted a video clipping and wrote, "'Shravan-Adi talks be like...' Dubsmash debut, so we kept it short and ,as always, EDKV-centric! Me and @ronitkapill have a few more ideas in mind so stay tuned. Shout to to Mommy Malhotra/Ahuja for the cameo❤️ PS- sorry about the shaky cam in the beginning, total noob here 😬"
Although, Shravan and Aditya are not in good terms on-screen, it is evident that they share a good rapport off-screen!