- Namik Paul Doesn’t Have Any Problem In Doing Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2, But He Has A Condition!
- Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Actors Namik Paul & Nikita Dutta In Sony TV’s Shows
- Has Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Actor Namik Paul Bagged A New Show Opposite Sanaya Irani?
- Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 1 Year Anniversary Brings The Team Together; Namik Paul Poses With Palak Jain!
- Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Completes 1 Year: Fans’ Sweet Gestures; Namik-Nikita Also Share Adorable Messages
- #1YearOfEDKV: Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Fans Have Something Special For The Team; Why We Miss The Show!
- Naamkaran: Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Actress Aditi Rathore To Play The Role Of Avni Post The Leap!
- Lions Gold Awards: EDKV’s Namik Paul-Nikita Dutta, Beyhadh’s Kushal Tandon & Others Shine
- Nikita Dutta Not Sure About Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Season 2!
- Best Of 2016: Shravan-Suman, Shivay-Anika, Naira-Kartik, Abhi-Pragya…. – Best TV Jodis Of The Year!
- Lisa Haydon-Namik Paul Starrer Web Series ‘The Trip’ Promo Out; Fans Are Super Excited!
- Ek Duje Ke Vaaste’s Namik Paul In Web Series ‘The Trip’!
- Ek Deewana Tha: Namik Paul Plays A Ghost; The Promo Will Make You Wait For The Show!
Recently, there were rumours of Sony TV's popular show, Ek Duje Ke Vaaste going off air. There were reports that EDKV had a bank of 40 episodes, after which the show will shut down and will be replaced by Jennifer Winget and Kushal Tandon's new show Beyhadh.
But, fresh reports suggest that the show is not going off air anytime soon. Apparently, the TRPs of the show is booming up and the makers have no plans to shut down the show! Check Out What's Happening On The Show & The Spoilers With Pictures
Story Till Now...
Suman's marriage with Aditya breaks and Nanu gets to know from Kamini that Suman and Shravan love each other.
Kamini wants to take revenge on Ramnath and that's the reason she wants Shravan and Suman to get married. She manages to convince Ramnath and Shravan regarding the marriage.
Initially, Shravan refuses to get married to Suman. But Kamini provokes Shravan. She reminds Ramnath's dilemma (Ramnath's gurudakshina for Nanu) and manages to convince Shravan for the marriage.
Suman Wants Simple Marriage
Shravan agrees for the marriage. While the family members want grand celebration, Suman wants to bear the marriage expenses. She wants a simple marriage.
Ramnath & Suman
Ramnath still doesn't like Suman, and because of Nanu he agrees for Shravan and Suman's marraige. Ramanth even warns Suman and asks her not to manipulate his son!
Since Suman wanted court marriage, Shravan takes Suman to the court and announces about the court marriage, by shocking her.
Elders Bless The Couple
Although the elders will be upset that Shravan and Suman got married without following any tradition, they bless them. In the upcoming episodes, the family may organise a big party.
ShraMan's Romantic Moments....
Suman knows Shravan got married to her because of family pressure and she is sure to win his heart. We will get to see some romantic moments of ShraMan.
Kamini & Ramnath To Create Trouble...
Also, Kamini will be joining hands with Ramnath and will create trouble in ShraMan's life (as Ramnath hates Suman)!
Namik & The Source Close To The Show Refutes The Rumours
A couple of days ago, Namik Paul, who plays the role of Shravan on the show EDKV, had asked the audiences not to pay heed to the rumours. He took to social media, "Disclaimer: It's not what you think ... We have a pretty good week coming up, although you guys might not like Shravan too much 😋👻."
He further added, "Also, there are a lot of baseless rumours floating around, and it seems like there's a new one every week, so I don't even bother addressing them. Rest assured, if there's something worth telling you guys, we will be the first ones to let you know ❤️😘."
He concluded by saying, "Be sure to send Nikita your wishes for a speedy recovery. Let's have a great, POSITIVE, week 😊 PS- It's NOT what you think 😁👻."
Also, a source associated with the show was quoted by an entertainment portal as saying, "All these rumours are totally baseless. The show is in no plans of going off-air anytime soon. There was one rumour and that ignited a major debate. However, it is just frustrating to keep clarifying about the same that the show is certainly not shutting shop."
Another source said, "Even before others can, one or two creative people associated with the show have already refuted these rumours and that should be it."
So, all you people out there can relax, and your ShraMan is all set to entertain you, also bringing in a lots of twists and turns in the upcoming episodes. So, stay locked to this space for the latest updates of the show...