- Namik Paul Doesn’t Have Any Problem In Doing Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2, But He Has A Condition!
- Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Actors Namik Paul & Nikita Dutta In Sony TV’s Shows
- Has Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Actor Namik Paul Bagged A New Show Opposite Sanaya Irani?
- Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 1 Year Anniversary Brings The Team Together; Namik Paul Poses With Palak Jain!
- Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Completes 1 Year: Fans’ Sweet Gestures; Namik-Nikita Also Share Adorable Messages
- #1YearOfEDKV: Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Fans Have Something Special For The Team; Why We Miss The Show!
- Naamkaran: Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Actress Aditi Rathore To Play The Role Of Avni Post The Leap!
- Lions Gold Awards: EDKV’s Namik Paul-Nikita Dutta, Beyhadh’s Kushal Tandon & Others Shine
- Nikita Dutta Not Sure About Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Season 2!
- Best Of 2016: Shravan-Suman, Shivay-Anika, Naira-Kartik, Abhi-Pragya…. – Best TV Jodis Of The Year!
- Lisa Haydon-Namik Paul Starrer Web Series ‘The Trip’ Promo Out; Fans Are Super Excited!
- Ek Duje Ke Vaaste’s Namik Paul In Web Series ‘The Trip’!
There are many spoilers that are doing the rounds. Namik Paul, who is active on social media, keeps his fans updated. He gives a clue on what might happen on the show. Previously, he had posted a dubsmash video that featured him, Ronit Kapil (Aditya) and Geetanjali Tikekar (Nirmala), giving a clue that there would be a major showdown between the three! Check Out The Spoilers With Pictures
Namik & Ronit
Namik had also posted a picture snapped with Ronit. In the picture, both Ronit and Namik had blood stains, hinting on a fight sequence on the show.
Namik's New Look!
Now, the actor also shared another picture, in which he is seen in a sherwani. Well, this suggests that there might be a grand marriage or a party after Shravan and Suman's court marriage!
Posting the picture, Namik wrote, "Disclaimer: It's not what you think... We have a pretty good week coming up, although you guys might not like Shravan too much 😋👻"
Namik's Reaction For Rumours...
He further added, "Also, there are a lot of baseless rumours floating around, and it seems like there's a new one every week, so I don't even bother addressing them. Rest assured, if there's something worth telling you guys, we will be the first ones to let you know ❤️😘"
We had already reported that the lead actress, Nikita is unwell and has been hospitalised. In his post, Namik had also asked his fans to pray for her. He wrote, "Be sure to send Nikita your wishes for a speedy recovery. Let's have a great, POSITIVE, week 😊."
At the end of his post, he again mentioned, "PS- It's NOT what you think 😁👻." Well, we must say, ShraMan fans are ‘just' happy with the news that their favourite jodi is going to get married soon on-screen.
Shravan-Suman's Court Marriage
Well, coming back to the spoilers... As we reported earlier, Shravan picks Suman from her PCT and takes her to the court. He shocks her by revealing that they are getting married in the court, as she wanted a simple marriage.
The Couple Seek The Elders' Blessings
Later, the couple reach home and take the elders' blessings. But, seeing this, Nanu is upset that Shravan and Suman got married without following any tradition.
Post Marriage, A Grand Party?
Apparently, post their court marriage, the family will be arranging for a grand party. Might be Shravan aka Namik's Insta post is going to be his upcoming look!
Suman & Ramnath
Also, it is said that post marriage, Namik's father, Ramnath, who is unhappy with the marriage and has been warning Suman to stay away from Shravan, will be creating rifts between the two.
But, here is good news for ShraMan fans. Amidst all tensions, we will get to see cute-romantic moments of Shravan and Suman! Wondering how? Well, stay locked to this space for the latest updates of the show....
Story Till Now...
Kamini, somehow, wants Suman and Sharavan to get married, as she wants to take revenge on Ramnath! She convinces Shravan to marry Suman by telling him about Nanu and Ramnath's conversation. She tells how Nanu asked Ramnath for Gurudakshina, and his father is in dilemma.
Suman manages to convince everybody for a simple marriage. She also tells them that she would bear the marriage expenses.
Ramnath is unhappy with the marriage, as he has always been against Suman. Because of his relationship with Suman's Nanu, Ramanth remains silent (only in front of him) and agrees for ShraMan's marriage.
Ramnath is upset with Shravan's decision and asks him why he agreed for the marriage, when he hates Suman!
Shravan reveals that it is because of his promise to Nanu that, he agreed for this marriage. Ramanth feels that Suman has manipulated Shravan and has forced him into agreeing for the marriage. He warns Suman.