- Namik Paul Doesn’t Have Any Problem In Doing Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2, But He Has A Condition!
- Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Actors Namik Paul & Nikita Dutta In Sony TV’s Shows
- Has Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Actor Namik Paul Bagged A New Show Opposite Sanaya Irani?
- Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 1 Year Anniversary Brings The Team Together; Namik Paul Poses With Palak Jain!
- Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Completes 1 Year: Fans’ Sweet Gestures; Namik-Nikita Also Share Adorable Messages
- #1YearOfEDKV: Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Fans Have Something Special For The Team; Why We Miss The Show!
- Naamkaran: Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Actress Aditi Rathore To Play The Role Of Avni Post The Leap!
- Lions Gold Awards: EDKV’s Namik Paul-Nikita Dutta, Beyhadh’s Kushal Tandon & Others Shine
- Nikita Dutta Not Sure About Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Season 2!
- Best Of 2016: Shravan-Suman, Shivay-Anika, Naira-Kartik, Abhi-Pragya…. – Best TV Jodis Of The Year!
- Lisa Haydon-Namik Paul Starrer Web Series ‘The Trip’ Promo Out; Fans Are Super Excited!
- Ek Duje Ke Vaaste’s Namik Paul In Web Series ‘The Trip’!
The makers of Sony TV's Ek Duje Ke Vaaste are leaving no stones unturned to keep the audiences engaged. We had recently, reported about the upcoming twists of the show, but now the makers have shocked us with the latest twist - Shravan (Namik Paul) getting kidnapped. Read on to know more...
Initially, Shravan had asked Suman if they could share the marriage expenses, as Ramnath has big people in his list, who are eager to attend the lavish wedding. However, Suman insists on a simple wedding. She even tells Shravan that after the wedding, they can arrange for a grand reception. Check Out The Latest Update & Spoiler With Pictures
Nanu and other family members are very upset with Shravan's court marriage decision. But, Shravan reveals that Sumo and Aditya were going to get married, but it broke. And he didn't want anyone to get hurt as getting married in the same old place would bring back old memories!
Meanwhile, Aditya is hurt that he took a wrong step (although his reason was valid). Now that his marriage with Suman is broken, Nirmala and Aditya decide to leave Delhi.
Aditya decide to meet Suman and Shravan before leaving, and assures Nirmala that he would not do anything wrong. He also promises Nirmala that he will not hurt Suman.
Prita Insults Aditya
But, when he reaches PCT, he gets to know that Shravan and Suman have got married, which leaves him in a state of shock. Also, Prita hurts Aditya by telling that it is good that Suman didn't marry him and got married to Shravan instead, her childhood friend.
Aditya Starts Drinking
She also tells Aditya to stay away from Sumo. Aditya, who is still haunted by Shravan's words (because of which his marriage with Suman broke), feels it was Shravan's plan to get married to Suman. He starts drinking and decides to reveal his truth to Suman!
Nirmala Meets Ramnath
Nirmala meets Ramnath and warns him not to brainwash Shravan. She asks him not to spoil his son or else he would have to repent in the future. But, Ramanath doesn't listen to her and asks her to leave them forever!
On the other hand, Kamini prepares to welcome the newly-weds Shravan and Suman. Ramnath gets to know about the court marriage and is also left in a state of shock. He speaks to Shravan and asks him to get back home soon!
In the upcoming episodes, Shravan will be seen getting into his car and an unknown person making him unconscious. Shravan will be kidnapped! Who do you think has kidnapped Shravan?
Is Aditya Behind Shravan's Kidnap?
Well, we feel, it is Aditya, who has kidnapped Shravan, as he wanted to teach him a lesson. According to Ronit's snapchat picture (that is doing the rounds on social media), the unconscious Shravan will be seen tied up to a chair! Now, we only have to wait and watch for more twists to take place on the show. Stay tuned!
Story Till Now
Shravan shocks Suman by taking her to the court and getting married. Not only Suman, even Pushkar and Preeti are shocked with Shravan's behaviour. Sumo is upset that they got married without following any rituals.
Shravan tries to convince her by telling that Suman wanted simple marriage and he followed it. After marriage, Preeti tells Suman that she should go to Shravan's house. Suman is angry and asks Preeti to take her to the house.
At their house, everyone is seen arranging for Suman and Shravan's marriage. Preeti, Pushkar and Suman shock everyone by revealing about the court marriage. Nanu is upset that Shravan took such a big step without even informing the elders!
On the other hand, Suman (although hurt) supports Shravan saying that it was she who wanted a simple marriage. She adds (sarcastically) that he cares a lot about her every wish and hence kept it very simple!