- HOTNESS ALERT! Megha Gupta Breaks Internet With Latest Pics; Siddhant Karnick Calls Her ‘Goddess’!
- Meet The CRAZY PALTAN Aditi Rathore, Vahbiz & Others At Poonam Preet & Sanjay Gagnani's Engagement
- Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani: Nidhi Uttam To Enter The Show; Rani To Fake Her Memory Loss, But Why?
- CONFIRMED! Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani To Go Off Air Soon; Here’s What Eisha & Sartaj Have To Say…
- Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani Takes Another Leap; Raja & Rani In New Avatars!
- Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani: Rani To Haunt Naina & Raja; Eisha Singh Excited To Play Dual Role!
Many a times, the popular actors from famous shows exit either because they quit the show or their role ends. And then, they are brought back due to popular demand or the story requires them!
Like in Star Plus' Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Gaura (Vandana Pathak) was not seen on the show for a while as her role ended. But, to bring more drama on the show, she was brought back! Vandana played the role of a vamp (a pivotal character). The same thing happened in Zee TV's popular show Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani.
Poonam Preet, who played the role of Lovely (Bindu) on the show Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani, had exit the show a month ago. But she was brought back to the show to amp up the drama in the show.
Poonam was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "I am glad that I could hit the right chord with the viewer, which I believe has led to my return on the show. This project is special because I've got an amazing response for Lovey, the character that I play on the show from all quarters - audience, production house and the channel."
She further added, "The new track will see her protecting and helping Raja (Sartaj Gill). She'll also make him realise that he should stop expecting anything from Rani as she is with Iqbal. Lovely will smartly bring an element of spice to the show at present."
We are sure the makers of ETRETR have a lot of drama in store for the viewers!