TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Siddhant Karnick aka Ranaji of Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani fame is apparently dating the gorgeous Megha Gupta, who was last seen in the TV show Dream Girl.
The Dream Girl actress earlier dated telly actor Naman Shaw for some time. She later went on to marry Aditya Shroff(of Fame cinemas) which ended in a divorce.
Check Out Siddhant Karnick & Megha Gupta Pictures
After the two not-so-successful relationships, the actress seems to have found a new love in Siddhant.
They apparently met at Vivian Dsena's birthday party last year and instantly became friends. The duo also share their common passion for trekking.
When asked by a leading entertainment portal regarding their relationship, Megha told, " I have nothing to say. It's my personal life and I don't want to comment on it." Well, that's a smart answer!
However, Siddhant's recent post on twitter spilled the beans. He posted "That feeling when you know the rest of your life is going to be the best of your life" along with the picture of the duo.
When quizzed about their relationship, Siddhant mentioned, " We are both adventurous and outdoor people. Our first date was at the Borivali National Park at 7 in the morning, where we went for a trek. Megha prepared some delicious sandwiches for me and I even fed one to a monkey".
He also added, "She could tolerate me that day and I realised that she could tolerate me for the rest of our lives(laughs)."
Megha's past doesn't seem to have bothered the handsome actor. When asked about it, he said, " There is nothing to hide about it. And I am proud of Megha for the way she has come out shining from it. Every experience makes you a better person."
Sources say that the two are getting engaged soon, and are planning for a winter wedding either this year or next year.