- HOTNESS ALERT! Megha Gupta Breaks Internet With Latest Pics; Siddhant Karnick Calls Her ‘Goddess’!
- Meet The CRAZY PALTAN Aditi Rathore, Vahbiz & Others At Poonam Preet & Sanjay Gagnani's Engagement
- Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani: Nidhi Uttam To Enter The Show; Rani To Fake Her Memory Loss, But Why?
- CONFIRMED! Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani To Go Off Air Soon; Here’s What Eisha & Sartaj Have To Say…
- Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani Takes Another Leap; Raja & Rani In New Avatars!
- Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani: Rani To Haunt Naina & Raja; Eisha Singh Excited To Play Dual Role!
The actors of small screen sometimes get hurt while shooting, especially action sequence. The same thing happened to the actors of Zee TV's popular show Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani. The actors of the show got injured while shooting a scene.
Apparently, Sartaj Gill had to lift Eisha Singh and escape from the police. While shooting the sequence, he tripped while running due to a stone!
A source close to the show's makers was quoted by IANS as saying, "Sarrtaj tried to shield the blow by keeping her off the ground and was able to save her head from getting hurt. But the stone scraped against Eisha's skin. Sarrtaj, himself, got hurt in the course of this minor accident."
Eisha was quoted by IANS as saying, "I am thankful to God that nothing major happened to me, as the stone was just next to me and my head could have been badly hurt. Thanks to Sarrtaj who saved me in the nick of time. Everyone in the production house was tense when we fell."
According to reports the actress was advised to not to remove her bandage. So, the makers decided to show a similar accident on screen.
Currently, on the show Iqbal shoots Raja, who falls off the cliff. Iqbal feels he has taken revenge on Raja for Zaira's death. Rani feels Raja is dead, while Bindu would have saved him. Raja is shocked to see Rani and Iqbal together.
Raja feels Rani has moved on in her life and he too, has to. Raja misunderstands Rani and decides to take revenge!
(With IANS Inputs)