- Here’s What Karan Singh Grover Has To Say About His Ex-Wife Jennifer Winget After Watching Bepannaah
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Jennifer Winget, Hina Khan, Karan Patel & Others Bag Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Awards 2018 (PICS)
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
Karan Singh Grover, who got popular on television with shows like including Dill Mill Gayye and Qubool Hai, is getting married to Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu, today (30th April). Recently, his ex-wife, Jennifer Winget wished Karan, a happy married life. Now his first wife, Shraddha Nigam too has wished him a great future.
Shraddha was quoted by an entertainment website as saying, "I genuinely wish them great luck for their future together."
Click On 'View Photos' To Check Out Some Of The Beautiful Pictures (Pre-Wedding & Wedding) Shared By KSG And His Friends...
Previously, Karan's ex-wife, Jennifer, too wished Karan. She was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "I wish them good luck, and a happy married life. I think they make an amazing couple. Marriage is a beautiful thing if two people work on it and want to be together. May God bless them. I feel love is an amazing thing, and if you can feel it for someone, it is great."
It has to be recalled that KSG got married to the television actress, Shraddha Nigam in December 2008. But their relationship did not last long, due to Grover's extramarital affairs.
In 2012, KSG married another television actress Jennifer (who was his co-star in DMG). Again, it was said that his affair with Bips (who was his co-star in his debut Bollywood movie, Alone), ended his and Jen's relationship.
KSG and Bips' mehendi and sangeet ceremony was held on Friday (29th April) and it was a fun affair. Actors' friends - fashion designer Rocky S, actors Shilpa and Shamita Shetty, Sophie Choudry, and fitness expert Deanne Panday partied with the couple.
The wedding ceremony, which was held today, was attended by KSG and Bips close friends and family members only.