- Bigg Boss 12: Dipika-Shoaib, Rithvik-Asha, Kratika-Nikitin & Srishty-Manish Approached!
- Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki: Sharad Malhotra & Kratika Sengar Share Pictures From Last Day On Sets!
- SPOILERS ALERT! Popular Shows, Bepannaah & Dil Hi Toh Hai To Take Leaps!
- Fans Are Upset With The Channel’s Decision To End Kasam; Trend ‘DontEndKasam’ On Twitter
- Shocking! Kratika Sengar & Sharad Malhotra’s Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki To Go Off Air In July!
- Kasam: MAJOR TWIST! The Show To Take A Leap; Original Cast To Be Wiped Out; New Cast To Enter!
Kratika's performance was very well received and even her chemistry with her co-star Sharad Malhotra was immensely loved by the audience. Not to forget, her fans were left disheartened after her exit from the show.
The show is currently topping the charts now, all thanks to the action-packed performances and a unique storyline. With a relatively new actress stepping in as the new female lead and considering the show's popularity, will the show meet the expectations?
Well, that has to be watched out for. As of now, are you wondering how Shivani actually bagged this meaty role? Read on.
Shivani shared some interesting titbit regarding her auditions to a leading entertainment portal. It so happened that she went in for the auditions at the nick of the moment and cleared the mock rounds.
She candidly admits that she considers herself very lucky for having bagged this role. When quizzed about her role, she told that her character 'Tanuja' will be bubbly, outgoing, chirpy and full of life. It will be very similar to Rishi's character before losing his love.
While Rishi has turned bitter and serious now, Tanu will just be his opposite! We have to just wait and watch whether she can recreate the same chemistry with Sharad or not.
Meanwhile, actress Chetna Kaintura is all set to join Kasam as well. She will be playing the role of Divya, wife of Yuvraj.
As per sources, "Divya, wife of Yuvraj, will be class-personified, and will be the new vamp in the Balaji family. Her character will be positive to begin with, but will turn negative with time."
All in all, the show ahead looks quite promising, isn't it? Stay glued to this space for more updates.