- Ishq Mein Marjawan: Nia Sharma’s Entry Brings Lot Of Twists; Actress Is Thrilled To Join The Show!
- Divyanka-Vivek, Karan-Ankita, Mouni Roy & Others Adorably Wish Birthday Girl Ekta Kapoor!
- Vikas Gupta Shares His Birthday Video, Thanks Everyone For Making It A Night To Remember: New PICS
- Vikas Gupta’s Pyjama Themed Birthday Party: Priyank Sharma, Benafsha, Arjun Bijlani & Others Attend
- HOLI TWISTS On Kumkum Bhagya, Kundali Bhagya & Ishq Mein Marjawan!
- Legendary Actress Sridevi’s Death: Divyanka Tripathi, Hina Khan, Arjun & Others Offer Condolences
The ongoing Box Cricket League season 2 is exciting with each passing day. But have you noticed, in the recent match, the energetic Naagin actor Arjun Bijlani, who is the owner of Mumbai Tigers team, didn't bowl!
Well, the actor has clarified out doubt. He was quoted by Telebuzz as saying, "Actually, firstly I cannot bowl good, so for the team, it's better that the ones who can bowl do so better. And apart from that, I have a shoulder problem."
He further added, "And as bowling needs a complete action the problem can get worse. I manage batting somehow, but bowling needs constant and fierce shoulder movement."
The Mumbai Tigers team consists of 24 players (14 boys and 10 girls). The team has Arjun's co-actresses Mouni Roy (from Naagin), and Radhika Madan and Smriti Khanna (from Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi).
A few other team members include, Digangana Suryavanshi, Karan Jotwani, Ali Merchant, Shaleen Malhotra, Gaurav Khanna, Aaditya Redij, Laveena Tandon and others.
During the launch of their self anthem, Arjun was quoted by an entertainment website as saying, "Being born and brought up in Mumbai, this city has given me name, fame and success. So, given an opportunity to be a part of a team in BCL, Mumbai Tigers was a profound choice. My motto is to ignite the right team spirit and maintain the same throughout, by motivating the hard work and dedication of each team member."