- Sonali Bendre Diagnosed With High-grade Cancer; TV Celebrities Wish Her A Speedy Recovery!
- Hate Story 4 Is NOT An Erotic Thriller, Says Karan Wahi
- Shocked & Speechless! Urvashi Rautela Gets Death Threats For Her 'Draupadi' Dialogue In Hate Story 4
- Hate Story 4 Review: The Revenge Is More On Us; Blame It On The Terrible Acting!
- It's Not Just About S*x! Karan Wahi Reveals Why He Chose Hate Story 4 As His Bollywood Debut
- INSIDE PICS: Surbhi Jyoti, Asha-Rithvik, Nia Sharma & Others Attend Ravi Dubey’s Pre-birthday Bash
Qubool Hai actor, Karan Singh Grover recently got married to Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu. The wedding was a grand event and the couple had organised a grand reception for their Television and Bollywood friends.
Surbhi Jyoti, Drashti Dhami, Vishal Singh, Teejay Sidhu, Sunil Grover, Neeti and Preeti Simoes, Sophie Chaudhary, VJ Anusha, Karan Kundra, Sargun Mehta, Ravi Dubey, Sunil Grover and many others attended the event. And the one who gave a miss was KSG's buddy, Karan Wahi. Read on to know why...
Check Out The Pictures Of KSG-Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget
Apparently, Karan Wahi is close friend to both Jennifer Winget and KSG. A common friend of Wahi and KSG was quoted by SpotboyE as saying, "Wahi felt that he should show solidarity with Jennifer. Wahi treasures Jennifer's friendship and importantly, he has it that KSG wronged Jennifer."
Karan, Jennifer and KSG met on the sets of Dill Mill Gayye and since then they are close friends.
Recently, in an interview to the website, Jenneifer mentioned that she won't hesitate to wish KSG and Bips, if she bump into them. She also said that she doesn't have any bitter feelings for the couple.
Currently, KSG and Bips are enjoying their honeymoon. Jennifer is busy with her new show Behad, while Karan Wahi is also seen on a new show on Life OK, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge.