- Hina Khan Jewellery Fraud Controversy: Stylist Says Hina Has Nothing To Do With The Jewellery!
- Hina Khan On Jewellery Fraud: It’s A Planned Move To Defame Me; Will Make Sure They Apologise!
- Hina Khan Reveals Why She Can't Make Friends, Says She Can't Pretend
- Did Hina Khan Cheat A Jewellery Company With Ornaments Worth Rs 12 Lakhs?
- Hina Khan On Playing Komolika In KZK 2: I Did Go To Meet Ekta; Let Makers Make Final Announcement
- Hina Khan’s ‘Bhasoodi’ Vs Mehajabi Siddiqui’s ‘Woofer Woofer’: Fans Loved Mehajabi’s Song!
- Bigg Boss 11’s BFFs Hina Khan, Luv Tyagi & Priyank Sharma Reunite; Share Fun Moments!
- Sharad Malhotra To Play Anurag Basu In Kasautii Zindagi Kay, Hina Khan Denies Playing Komolika!
- Hina Khan Trolled ‘Hilariously’ For Her Latest Airport Look; Fans Say ‘RIP Fashion’!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Actress Hina Khan To Play Komolika!
- Hina Khan Goes Backless In The Pool, The Pics Prove She’s A Fitness Freak!
- Hina Khan Reacts To The Trolls, Here’s What She Has To Say About A Fan’s Comment Against Karan Patel
Hina Khan's journey in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai has ended. Wondering what the actress is up to now? Well, it is said that the actress is spending some quality time with her family members. She is also enjoying shopping!
It is also said that the actress is also looking into new projects. Hina also plans of venturing into production soon. It is known to all that her alleged boyfriend Rocky Jaiswal is also into production.
Hina's Future Plans
Regarding her plans, Hina was quoted by an entertainment website as saying, "I am busy with a lot of things right now. I am planning to get into production and I have even mentioned it before. So we are busy with many such things."
Hina On Bigg Boss 10
We had also reported that the actress will be seen on Salman Khan's show Bigg Boss 10. She will be seen in Salman Ki Sabha, supporting her on-screen son, Rohan Mehra.
Hina Is Bigg Boss Fan!
Hina reveals that she is a huge fan of Bigg Boss and she has been watching the show since the first season. This time, since her co-actor is participating in the show, she has more reasons to watch the reality show!
Hina Supports Rohan
Hina was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "Yes, it was Rohan who requested for me. He said he wanted to meet me." Along with Hina Khan, ex-Bigg Boss contestant Karishma Tanna will also be entering the show. Hina and Karishma will be the panelists in Salman Ki Sabha.
It has to be noted that Hina has been active on social media and requesting fans to vote for Rohan. She was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "He is a dear friend. He is like my younger brother. He calls me Hinadi and always looks up to me. We even go out sometimes and chill."
Hina Won't Participate In Bigg Boss
When asked if she will participate in the next season of Bigg Boss, she bluntly said, ‘No'! Hina feels that she cannot be a participant, as she would slap or punch someone and be out in two days. She added, "I have zero patience, I won't survive there."
Hina Won’t Return To Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai!
She also clarified that she won't return to the show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. About her return, the actress was quoted as saying, "That's not gonna happen. Neither will I return to the show, nor are the makers planning anything of that sort."
Hina On Rohan's Performance...
About Rohan's performance in the Bigg Boss 10 house, Hina was quoted as saying, "He is good, but in between thodasa down ho gaya tha. Though there are several senior celebrities and he is youngest among the lot, he still stands out."
She added, "I can vouch for him, he will make a mark for himself and be one of the top five contestants."
She added, "He just has to keep entertaining people because sometimes he becomes very thanda. I know it becomes difficult to be cut off from the world. He must be missing his family, but he has to find a family among those 10-12 contestants."
Hina further added, "Also, being entertaining is not just about fights. One can do that by playing some other games, chilling and making fun in a healthy way. Manveer, even Manu (though he has exited the show) are often doing that - copying somebody or the other and it always brings a smile to my face."
It has to be recalled that along with a few ex-Bigg Boss contestants, Hina too, had trolled Manu as they were disappointed with Manoj Punjabi's comments made against celebrities as well as the BMW 4 series! When asked about the same, Hina said that things in the Bigg Boss house change from week to week and she has forgotten why she trolled him!
Well, we are eager to know whom Hina would support along with Rohan Mehra in the Bigg Boss house!