- Kasam: MAJOR TWIST! The Show To Take A Leap; Original Cast To Be Wiped Out; New Cast To Enter!
- Ishqbaaz’s Nikitin Dheer Talks About His Character Veer; Clarifies His Wife Kratika Is NOT Pregnant!
- Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki: Was Kritika Kamra Approached For Kratika Sengar’s Role?
- Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki: Is Kratika Sengar Quitting The Show As She Is Pregnant?
- Kasam To Go Off Air; Mouni Roy Is NOT Doing Bigg Boss 11!
- Kratika Sengar & Bharti Singh Celebrate Their Birthday On Their Shows' Sets
Our very own Tanu aka Kratika Sengar of Kasam is back in the show and we are excited to see her on-screen after a small gap. It was previously reported that, the gorgeous actress might comeback only to shoot a few flashback scenes, but now, the actress is back as the leading lady.
After days of speculation, her entry finally took place earlier this week. The show even took a small leap of 3 months, which featured Kratika's entry scene. In the scene, Tanuja's plaster was opened for the first time after the plastic surgery.
It is revealed that her face now resembles Tanu's face and she is shocked. From here, the story is expected to pick up the pace soon. We wonder how would Rishi react to this? Do wait and watch.
Amidst all the twists happenings in the show, it so happened that the media were pretty excited to catch the glimpses of Kratika, who was shooting for her re-entry scene. Apparently, the shooting was a hush-hush affair!
As per the reports, the actress did not entertain the media. It has to be recalled that, this is not the first time the actress is in news for the same. The channel had warned her earlier as well, for refusing to give bytes to the media.
However, the actress has a different story to tell. Read on to know what she said to a leading entertainment portal regarding the same.
She told, "I give media bytes for sure. And they are also allowed to shoot the rehearsals... but yes, I'm uncomfortable when the camera rolls. As it distracts me. Especially, when you have scenes where you are falling and all.."
Hmm.. we guess it's the side effect of being a celebrity!