- Bigg Boss 11: Hina Gets Her Pooh Back; Parties With BF Rocky; Vikas Reunites With Priyank & Others!
- Bigg Boss 11: Rocky Shares Few INTERESTING FACTS About Hina Khan & We Bet You Don’t Know Them!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Kanchi Singh Quits The Show; Here’s What Rohan Mehra Has To Say….
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’s Shivangi Joshi Celebrates Birthday With Mohsin Khan & Others (PICS)
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoiler: Aditya To Accuse Kriti & Naksh Of Having An Affair!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai SPOILER: Naira To Surprise Kartik On His Birthday; Aditya To Get Exposed!
Rohan Mehra is playing smartly in the Bigg Boss 10 house, which makes him one of the strong contestants in the show. If he goes the same way, there are all possibilities of him reaching the final five as well.
Apart from Manu-Mona and Manveer and Nitibha, viewers like Rohan and Lopamudra's jodi as well. But, looks like Kanchi is insecure about her boyfriend's closeness towards Lopa! Check out what she has to say....
When asked if she isn't happy about his fans linking her boyfriend with his fellow inmate Lopamudra Raut, she said, "They watch them daily on screen, so they are free to say whatever they want. I won't say I am happy about it, but there's nothing I can do either."
Kanchi also added that her trust on her and Rohan's relationship is not going to affect. She was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "My trust isn't wavering, but it is difficult to watch them together. My relationship is beginning to feel like a long-distance, one-sided affair. There are days when I get scared seeing Rohan's closeness to Lopa, but it's reassuring to hear him take my name repeatedly."
We had reported that the makers of the show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai have decided to replace Rohan. When asked about her reactions on this, Kanchi said, "We are actors first and then a couple. It won't affect me if I am working with another actor playing his part."
Well, we feel Kanchi is insecure about Rohan and Lopa's closeness. What do you think?
Hit the comment box to share your views...