- Pooja Bisht Signs Two Films After Breaking Up With Sharad Malhotra; Her Video Be My Love Goes Viral
- Sharad Malhotra To Play Anurag Basu In Kasautii Zindagi Kay, Hina Khan Denies Playing Komolika!
- Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki: Sharad Malhotra & Kratika Sengar Share Pictures From Last Day On Sets!
- Barun Sobti & Sharad Malhotra Approached For Kasautii Zindagi Kay Reboot!
- SPOILERS ALERT! Popular Shows, Bepannaah & Dil Hi Toh Hai To Take Leaps!
- Fans Are Upset With The Channel’s Decision To End Kasam; Trend ‘DontEndKasam’ On Twitter
Kasam actor Ssharad Malhotra and Bigg Boss 9 contestant Yuvika Chaudhary are in news these days. Both the actors, who belong to the same BCL team - Kolkata Babumoshayes, are often spotted together. It is also said that the two are spending a lot of time together.
A source was quoted by an entertainment website as saying, "With the two knowing each other from their Zee Cine Stars time, they share a great bond and friendship. As they have joined the same team now, they are spending a lot of time and thus the smokes of rumours."
Check Out Kolkata Babumoshayes' Ssharad & Yuvika's Pictures
The source further added, "Since both are single (Ssharad broke up with Divyanka recently), people tend to hook them up. But thankfully they are mature and are taking the fun teasing sportingly and with a pinch of a salt."
When Ssharad was asked about the same, he said that they are just friends and there is nothing beyond that. Even Yuvika claimed the news to be false and she laughed at the rumour.
Yuvika and Ssharad know each other since Zee Cine Stars time, and the duo shares a great bond. It has to be recalled that Ssharad broke up with Divyanka Tripathi, who recently got engaged to Vivek Dahiya. It was even said that Ssharad's co-star in Maharana Pratap, Rachana Parulkar was the reason behind their break-up.
On the other hand, Prince Narula had dated Yuvika Chaudhary on Bigg Boss 9, but he moved on (after she left the show), and dated (on the show) Nora Fatehi! (Images source: Instagram)
Well, we must say, Ssharad and Yuvika do make a good pair... what say guys!