- MORE PICTURES! Nakuul, Surbhi, Kunal & Other Ishqbaaz Actors Shine At Navina Bole's Reception!
- Ishqbaaz SPOILER: WEDDING DRAMA! Tia Exposed; Shivaay & Anika's Happy Re-union!
- Ishqbaaz Actor Nakuul Mehta Talks About His Crackling Chemistry With Co-star Surbhi Chandna!
- Bravo! Ishqbaaz Actress Surbhi Chandna Continues To Shoot Despite Ill Health!
- Oops! Did Nakuul Mehta Aka Shivaay Hurt His Co-star Surbhi Chandna On The Sets Of Ishqbaaz?
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Whoa! Shivaay To Finally Apologise To Anika For His Behaviour? [PICS]
Star Plus' trending soap, Ishqbaaz has become the talk of the town since its inception. Currently, the show is winning a million hearts for its unique storyline and superb performances.
The O' bros Shivaay, Omkara and Rudra are being showered with loads of love and appreciations from the audiences. Apart from the trio, fans have developed an equal liking towards Anika's (Surabhi Chandna) character as well.
Shivaay and Anika's chemistry and cute nok-jhok is being loved by one and all. Currently, they are one of the favourite couples of television. However, they are yet to realize their love for each other.
As per the reports by a leading entertainment portal, Shivaay and Anika will get married this month and this piece of news was confirmed by both Gul Khan and the actress.
In contrast to the show, the actress opened up the feeling of being in love, to a leading entertainment portal recently. She told, "Being in love is a wonderful feeling. Love is a beautiful emotion. Those who get to experience it are the luckiest people in the world."
Reportedly, the vivacious actress is in love with a guy named Karan Sharma. Unlike her, her beau is not an actor, but a corporate professional! Surbhi has shared many pics of the duo on Instagram from their various outings.
Also read: Ishqbaaz SPOILER: Shivaay & Anika's Wedding To Take Place This Month; Hints Gul Khan & Surbhi!
From the pics, it is evident that, in spite of their busy professional lives, they ensure that they spend some quality time with each other. By the way, don't they look lovely together? Yes, they do!