- Kunal Jaisingh & Bharti Engagement: Kunal Reveals There Were NO Romantic Proposals (NEW PICS)
- Ishqbaaz Completes 500 Episodes; Surbhi Chandna & Nakuul Mehta Share Heartfelt Messages! (PICS)
- SURPRISE! Ishqbaaz Actor Kunal Jaisingh Gets Engaged! (PICS)
- Ishqbaaz SPOILER: Holi Drama Continues! Veer & Anika Make SHOCKING Confessions!
- Ishqbaaz: MAJOR DRAMA During Holi Celebrations; Will Shivaay Succeed In Exposing Saumya?
- Ishqbaaz SPOILER: A Kid To Enter The Show; Not Bhavya, But Saumya To Get Married To Rudra!
- Ishqbaaz: Bhavya Kicks Saumya's Face; Rudra & Saumya Fans TROLL Ishqbaaz Makers!
Star Plus' popular soap Ishqbaaz has been making waves for its unique story line and power-packed performances. This is probably the only show which is revolving around the male leads, currently, in contrast to other daily soaps, which only revolves around the central female characters.
The three Oberoi brothers Shivaay, Omkara (Kunal Jaisingh) and Rudra (Leenesh Mattoo), are poles apart, yet they love each other and can go to any extent to bring a smile on each other's faces. The latest news is that the Ishqbaaz boys Kunal and Leenesh are down with dengue. The duo are pretty sick since last week and have not been shooting.
As per sources, "Leenesh and Kunal have been in pretty bad shape post the diagnosis. Leenesh has been recuperating at home, while Kunal has been shifted to a hospital this morning."
Actress Mreenal Deshraj, who plays the role of Jhanvi Oberoi in the show also confirmed the news to a leading entertainment portal. The actress plays the role of Kunal and Leenesh's mother in the show.
She told, "Yes, it is sad that the boys are down with dengue. Though I have not been able to go and meet them, I have been in constant touch. Both are really sick. We wish them a speedy recovery."
We wish the boys, a speedy recovery!