TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Star Plus' popular soap Ishqbaaz has been making waves for its unique story line and power-packed performances. This is probably the only show which is revolving around the male leads, currently, in contrast to other daily soaps, which only revolves around the central female characters.
The three Oberoi brothers Shivaay, Omkara (Kunal Jaisingh) and Rudra (Leenesh Mattoo), are poles apart, yet they love each other and can go to any extent to bring a smile on each other's faces. The latest news is that the Ishqbaaz boys Kunal and Leenesh are down with dengue. The duo are pretty sick since last week and have not been shooting.
As per sources, "Leenesh and Kunal have been in pretty bad shape post the diagnosis. Leenesh has been recuperating at home, while Kunal has been shifted to a hospital this morning."
Actress Mreenal Deshraj, who plays the role of Jhanvi Oberoi in the show also confirmed the news to a leading entertainment portal. The actress plays the role of Kunal and Leenesh's mother in the show.
She told, "Yes, it is sad that the boys are down with dengue. Though I have not been able to go and meet them, I have been in constant touch. Both are really sick. We wish them a speedy recovery."
We wish the boys, a speedy recovery!