- Naamkaran Team Wraps Up Shoot; Ishqbaaz Actor Nakuul Mehta Wishes Luck To The Team
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Roop Exposed, Shivaay & Anika Reunite, This Actor Is Taking A Break!
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Shivaay To Take Revenge On Anika; To Force Her To Become His Slave!
- Ishqbaaz: Fans Rejoice As Nakuul Mehta & Surbhi Chandna’s Show Is Back On Top 10 Spot
- Ishqbaaz: Nikitin Dheer Aka Veer Bids Goodbye To The Show; Thanks Fans For Their Immense Love!
- Ishqbaaz: Nakuul, Leenesh & Kunal Celebrate 2 Years of Shooting; ‘No Leap’ Confirms Gul Khan
Here they come! The super stylish brothers of the Oberoi family- Shivaay (Nakuul Mehta), Omkara (Kunal Jaisingh) and Rudra (Leenesh Mattoo). They are redefining 'chemistry' with their powerful performances.
Ishqbaaz, is probably the only show which is revolving around the male leads, currently, in contrast to other daily soaps, which only revolves around the central female characters.
Do Not Miss! Click on the slides to see the bromance between Shivaay, Omkara and Rudra!
In movies such as Dostana and Karan Arjun, we could visibly see the chemistry between the lead actors John Abraham-Abhishek Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan-Salman Khan respectively.
This TV show comes across as a rare instance wherein the bromance has taken TV by storm!
Coming to the story, it revolves around three Oberoi brothers, who are poles apart from each other, yet, they love each other and can go to any extent to bring a smile on each other's faces.
Shivaay is a shrewd and arrogant businessman, who never leaves a chance to flaunt his 'Oberoi attitude', Omkara is a passionate artist and is least interested in the family business and Rudra's life revolves around girlfriends and parties.
All the three leads have managed to garner appreciation from the viewers, especially Kunal, for his electrifying performance as Omkara. His performance is to watch out for!
The comedy timing between the three is worth watching. It is fun to watch the trio trying their hands at cooking and coming up with irrelevant yet interesting conversations!
Coming to the love interests of the boys - Anika, who plays the love interest of Shivaay was the first to enter the scene. They do not get along well, due to their contrasting personalities. Viewers are waiting for their love story to begin.
Ishana, tries to con Omkara for money. Omkara develops a soft corner for her, unaware of her intentions. Saumya, a chirpy and slightly 'overweight' girl will be the fitness freak Rudra's love interest.
Keep watching the show! Do not forget to leave your views in the comment box below.