- Nakuul Mehta Defends LGBT Community, Says He Would Rent His Apartment To Any Gender!
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Surprise! Shivaay To Remarry Anika, But Here’s The Twist!
- Ishqbaaz REDUX Is The Best Gift To The Fans, The Writer Promises Lot Of Drama, Surprises & Romance!
- Ishqbaaz Completes Two Successful Years; Nakuul Mehta, Surbhi Chandna & Others Celebrate
- Viral Video! Hina Khan & Nakuul Mehta’s Sensuous Dance On ‘Aao Naa’ Is A Must Watch!
- Gold Awards 2018: A Night To Remember! Divyanka-Vivek, Nakuul, Kamya & Others Pose With Awards
- Ishqbaaz Redux: Here’s How The Fans Reacted On Seeing Their Favourites Shivaay & Anika’s Separation!
- Ishqbaaz REDUX Promo Leaves Fans Excited; Gul Reveals What Fans Can Expect From Nakuul-Surbhi’s Show
- Divyanka-Vivek, Nakuul-Surbhi, Kushal Tandon & Other Celebs Wish Their Dads A Happy Father’s Day!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Completes 1500 Episodes, The Team Thanks Fans For Their Love
- Gold Awards 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Hina Khan, Nakuul Mehta & Others Nominated!
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Oberois Gear Up For Retro Party, New Entry To Create Havoc During The Party!
Star Plus' Ishqbaaz has been churning out some interesting sequences of late, which have induced curiosity in the viewers. Firstly, it was Surbhi Jyoti's entry as Shivaay's (Nakuul Mehta) ex-girlfriend Mallika, and it was like a breath of fresh air.
Throughout her stay at the Oberoi mansion, Mallika's track entertained the viewers to the core. Unfortunately, Mallika's role ends here. In the recent episodes, citing Mallika as an example, a major national issue of 'gender equality' was vocalised (Check out the latest spoiler in the slides below).
In the upcoming episodes, Ganesh Chaturthi will be celebrated in the Oberoi mansion in a grand manner. Shivaay, Omkara and Rudra, along with sister Priyanka would bring the idol home, together.
O' bros Perform Aarti
The entire Oberoi family gathers to celebrate the festival. During the Ganpati Pooja, the three heirs of the Oberoi family perform the aarti.
Anika & Saumya's Surprise
During the celebrations, Anika and Saumya plan a surprise. The duo would play dhol to welcome Ganpati at the Oberoi mansion, as a part of the celebrations.
Gayatri's Evil Intentions
Gayatri, who is plotting against the Oberois along with Roop, would arrive at the Oberoi mansion during the celebrations along with the police. As per the reports, she would accuse Tej and Shakti of killing her husband.
Shivaay Is Furious
As part of their duty, police takes Tej and Shakti for interrogation. Shivaay would lose his cool, but is calmed down by Omkara. Later, things are sorted out as Tej and Shakti return home safely.
On one hand, Gayatri's next step is unknown. On the other hand, Tia's motive behind marrying Shivaay is unknown (it has to be recalled that an intruder came to meet her). As per the sources, Omkara and Rudra would get to know that Tia is Gayatri's daughter.
Omkara & Rudra
As per the latest spoiler, the duo would inform the same to Shivaay. But Shivaay, who trusts Tia completely, refuses to believe them.
Left with no option, Omkara and Rudra would approach Anika to help them in making Shivaay realise that, Tia is not the right girl for him. Will they be successful? Keep guessing!
It has to be recalled that, Mallika is a runaway bride and the exact reason behind her act is that, she and her work are not being given the same value as that of Siddharth. Upon Shivaay's insistence, she speaks to Siddharth about the same.
In the last episode, Mallika and Siddharth' sort out their differences and she leaves the Oberoi mansion happily, along with him. Before leaving, she subtly hints about Anika to Shivaay.
She tells him that they are on par with each other and they will make a good pair. As always, Shivaay doesn't take her words seriously, and tells her that Tia is a perfect match for him.
Post Mallika's exit, Shivaay tries to thank Anika for helping him to sort out Mallika's issue, but is unable to. As always, he fails to thank her. Will Shivaay ever realise his feelings for Anika? How will their story shape up?
In the upcoming episodes, the Oberoi family will be seen celebrating the Ganpati festival in a grand manner.
Stay glued to this space for more updates...