TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
We had earlier reported that Ishqbaaz actors Kunal Jaisingh and Leenesh Mattoo are down with dengue. The duo are pretty sick since last week and have not been shooting.
The latest we hear is that the lead actress Surabhi Chandna is unwell too. The chirpy actress who plays the role of Anika is apparently suffering from viral fever. Yet, the actress put on a brave face and shot for a crucial scene.
Yes, the actress was down with fever and resumed shooting. She was required to shoot a scene for the kidnapping track, which is currently be aired. The scene required her to spend a lot of time in water.
As per the track, Daksh kidnaps Anika and throws her a huge glass chamber and will operate a remote, which gradually increase the volume of water inside the chamber. Without batting an eyelid, the dedicated actress decided to give the shoot in spite of suffering from viral fever even though it is not advisable for her to do so, because of her health issues.
Keeping her health in mind, the makers took certain precautions and arranged for warm water for shooting the sequence. Kudos to the actress for her professionalism!
We wish the actress, a speedy recovery!