- Nakuul Mehta Doesn't Want Drashti Dhami To Be A Part Of Ishqbaaz? Says Anybody Would Want To Be It!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Surprise! Shivaay To Remarry Anika, But Here’s The Twist!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Ishqbaaz REDUX Is The Best Gift To The Fans, The Writer Promises Lot Of Drama, Surprises & Romance!
- Ishqbaaz Completes Two Successful Years; Nakuul Mehta, Surbhi Chandna & Others Celebrate
Star Plus' trending soap, Ishqbaaz has become the talk of the town since its inception. Currently, the show is winning a million hearts for its unique story line and superb performances.
The show revolves around three Oberoi brothers- Shivaay (Nakuul Mehta), Omkara and Rudra who are poles apart from each other, yet, they love each other and can go to any extent to bring a smile on each other's faces.
O' bros as they call themselves are being showered with loads of love and appreciation from the audiences. Apart from the trio, fans have developed an equal liking towards Anika's character as well.
Actress Surbhi Chandna who plays the role of Anika in the show, is keeping us entertained with her chirpy behaviour and of course her chemistry with Billu-ji aka Shivaay!
At first, they do not get along well, due to their contrasting personalities. Later, they slowly warm up to each other. Viewers are completely in awe their jodi and their love story is slowly blossoming, although they are yet to figure out their feelings.
In contrast to the show, the actress opened up the feeling of being in love, to a leading entertainment portal. She told, "Being in love is a wonderful feeling. Love is a beautiful emotion. Those who get to experience it are the luckiest people in the world."
She added, "Even though Anika is confused about her feelings for Shivaay, the fact that she is feeling something as strong as love for the angry young man is coming out really well. All in all, I am really looking forward to seeing some more light moments between Anika and Shivaay."
Well, we hope that Anika realizes her love for Shivaay soon!