- Bigg Boss 12: Rohan Gandotra, Helly Shah, Gurmeet Choudhary & Debina Bonnerjee Approached!
- Gold Awards 2018: Nia Sharma, Karanvir Bohra, Shakti Arora, Helly Shah & Others To Perform!
- Mother’s Day! TV Celebrities Reveal How Their Mothers Have Always Inspired Them!
- Republic Day Spl: Aly, Tejaswi, Helly, Yuvika & Other TV Celebrities Rejoice The Glory Of India
- Bigg Boss 11 Winner Shilpa Dances Her Heart Out At Rashmi Sharma’s Bash; Gia, Helly & Others Spotted
- #HappyNewYear: Additi Gupta, Aly Goni & Other TV Celebs Wish For Success & Happiness In 2018
- Swaragini’s Tejaswi-Helly, Ishqbaaz’s Kunal & Others Remember Rajesh Khanna On His Birth Anniversary
- Tejaswi Prakash, Helly Shah, Kunal Jaisingh & Other Television Celebs Wish Happy Dhanteras
- Bollywood Actress Rekha Has Inspired These Popular Television Actresses. . .
- TV Actors Talk About Gandhiji’s Dream Of India That We Need To Fulfill
- Colors Golden Petal Awards 2017: Mouni Roy, Rohan Mehra, Helly Shah & Others Walk The Red Carpet
- Helly Shah Thanks Fans For Naming A Star After Her!
And it's the time of the year again! Yes, your favourite stars of television came together recently for Indian Television Academy Awards (ITA) 2016. The 16th edition of the popular awards ceremony was held on November 13, 2016 at Mumbai.
Who's who from the world of television graced the occasion. The long list of the celebs include: Mouni Roy, Sriti Jha, Rubina Dilaik, Helly Shah, Debina Bonnerjee, Karishma Tanna, Karan Tacker and many more... (Check out pics of your favourite celebs from the award ceremony below).
Swaragini actor Helly Shah stole all the limelight whiel she walked the red carpet for ITA awards 2016 in a white gown.
Television beauty Mouni Roy made all heads turn as she walked the red carpet on the awards night in a shimmery golden gown. The actress has been lauded for her acting prowess in 'Naagin' series, which is currently topping all the TRP charts.
Mohsin, Shivangi & Kanchi
YRKKH trio Mohsin Khan, Shivangi Joshi and Kanchi, dazzled on the red carpet. Mohsin posted the above image and wrote, "IndianTellyAwards #ita # #Onscreen JodiNairaKartikGayu #Yrkkh."
Isn't she looking spectacular? Yeah she is. The actress is garnering all the attention for her role as 'kinnar' in the popular show, Shakti- Astitva Ek Ehsaas Ki.
The charming actor recently hosted AVTA Awards 2016 in London. As usual, Karan was at his best at ITA awards too.
Shabbir & Kanchi
Kumkum Bhagya actor Shabbir Ahluwalia was seen walking the red carpet accompanied by his beautiful wife, Kanchi Kaul. Don't they look adorable together?
Too beautiful for words! This leggy lass looked stunning as she walked along the red carpet on the awards night.
Saath Nibhana Saathiya actress Gia Manek looks cute and refreshing in a light lavender gown. What say, guys?
Debina mesmerized everyone as she walked the read carpet with this beautiful peacock-coloured outfit. Looks perfect, isn't it?
While the television beauties hogged all the limelight, our heroes are not far behind too. Karan Tacker, Shabbir Ahluwalia, Mohsin Khan and Karanvir Bohra were dressed at their best for the awards ceremony.
The show was hosted by none other than Manish Paul. Many Iconic pairs of televison like Varun Kapoor-Helly Shah (Swaragini), Karan Tacker-Krystle D'Souza (Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai) and Shabbir Ahluwalia-Sriti Jha (Kumkum Bhagya) performed at the event.
Not only them, but other celebs such as Mouni Roy, Barkha Bisht, Gurmeet Choudhary, Karanvir Bohra, Sharad Malhotra and JDJ 9 contestants also put their best foot forward on the awards night.
Do not forget to tune into the ITA Awards 2016. The awards ceremony will be telecasted this Sunday, i.e., 4 December 2016 on Colors at 1 pm and 4.30 pm.
Stay glued to this space for more updates on the glitzy and glamourous awards night and the complete list of winners.
Images source: Instagram