- Star Plus REVAMPED! Alia Bhatt Introduces Viewers To The Shows, Here’s The List Of New Shows
- Ravi Dubey Has Nailed It In Ranveer Singh’s Alauddin Khilji Look, Fans Can’t Stop Praising Him!
- Bigg Boss 11: Ravi Dubey Shares A Heartfelt Message For Shilpa; Gauhar’s Mom Prayed For Shilpa’s Win
- INSIDE PICS: Surbhi Jyoti, Asha-Rithvik, Nia Sharma & Others Attend Ravi Dubey’s Pre-birthday Bash
- Bigg Boss 11’s Evicted Contestants Hiten Tejwani & Bandgi Kalra On Colors’ Show!
- Bigg Boss 11: TV Celebs & Fans Slam Shilpa Shinde & Support Vikas Gupta
Zee TV's hit show, Jamai Raja recently witnessed a leap of 20 years. Sid and Roshni's son, Karanvir (Ravi Dubey) is the new protagonist of the show. Karanvir was raised by Gangu Tai as her son, after Sid and Roshni's death in the accident.
She doesn't reveal his identity and calls him Satya. Satya, who is brought up in a chawl, goes on to become a 'tapori'. He hopes to marry a rich girl and eventually become a 'jamai raja'.
Meanwhile, Payal is shown to have two daughters, Koel and Mahi. It is revealed that, Mahi (Shiny Doshi) is Neil and Ria's daughter, but is raised by Payal after the death of her parents.
Mahi is an innocent girl, who is devoted to her mother and trusts her completely. On the contrary, Payal just pretends to care for Mahi, but doesn't have any affection towards her.
Satya and Mahi are complete opposites. But, when these two collide with each other, will the opposites attract? Read on to know.
Satya gets a job as a driver. Although he is unwilling to join, Gangu Tai forces him to take up the job and he agrees.
In the upcoming episodes, the protagonists Satya and Mahi will finally encounter for the first time, after a few hits and misses. Mahi is about to collide with Satya's car, but escapes!
Satya steps out of the car and both of them would end up having a huge argument. Koel, would be together with Mahi and Satya would reportedly introduce himself as a businessman to Koel!
Will Satya try to impress Koel to become a 'jamai raja' or will he end up falling for Mahi? Keep guessing!