- Ishq Mein Marjawan: Nia Sharma’s Entry Brings Lot Of Twists; Actress Is Thrilled To Join The Show!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla's Reception: Drashti Dhami, Vivian Dsena, Nia Sharma & Others Attend
- Nia Sharma Gets Massively Trolled For Her Bold Outfit; Haters Call Her 'Cheap Attention Seeker'
- Gold Awards 2018: Nia Sharma, Karanvir Bohra, Shakti Arora, Helly Shah & Others To Perform!
- Twisted 2: Nia Sharma’s Hotness & Intriguing Murder Mystery Are Not To Be Missed!
- Welcome 2018! Here’s How Jennifer Winget, DiVek, Anita-Rohit, Devoleena & Others Wished Their Fans…
She is the one of the most favourite bahus on-screen and known for her awesome acting skills. Yes, we are talking about the beautiful and talented Nia Sharma.
Currently, she is playing the role of Roshni in Zee TV's popular soap opera, Jamai Raja. The show is getting good response from the audience and is currently in its season 2.
Click on View Photos to see the gorgeous pictures of Nia Sharma
Yes, she has been winning accolades of late for her role, but, we are now digging deep into her style statements. Usually, actresses don't get much scope to experiment with their wardrobe while shooting for their daily soaps as they are more into sarees and salwar kameezes!
This leggy lass seems to compensate the loss by wearing contrasting outfits as compared to her on-screen avatar. Nia is known for her bold style statements.
She experiments with her looks and wardrobe every time she steps out and doesn't seem to think twice to flaunt her perfectly toned body.
At the recently held Zee Gold Awards ceremony, this gorgeous actress set the temperatures high as she walked on the red carpet wearing a silver shimmery gown and flaunted her back! Not to forget, she carried it effortlessly and posed for the shutterbugs as well.
Nia is one of the very few actresses who can carry both traditional and modern outfits with ease. She is touted to be very active on the social media and she keeps adding pictures from her various outings and shoots. Her fans simply drool over her pictures which leaves them wanting for more.
Well, after this, Nia Sharma can be called as the 'Sonam Kapoor' of Indian Television, isn't it guys?