- Bigg Boss 11: Ravi Dubey Shares A Heartfelt Message For Shilpa; Gauhar’s Mom Prayed For Shilpa’s Win
- INSIDE PICS: Surbhi Jyoti, Asha-Rithvik, Nia Sharma & Others Attend Ravi Dubey’s Pre-birthday Bash
- Bigg Boss 11’s Evicted Contestants Hiten Tejwani & Bandgi Kalra On Colors’ Show!
- Bigg Boss 11: TV Celebs & Fans Slam Shilpa Shinde & Support Vikas Gupta
- Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs 2017: Shreyan Bhattacharya & Anjali Gaikwad Bag The Trophy
- Bigg Boss 11: Ravi Dubey & Rithvik Dhanjani To Join Salman Khan; Ravi Supports Hina Khan!
- Welcome 2018! Here’s How Jennifer Winget, DiVek, Anita-Rohit, Devoleena & Others Wished Their Fans…
Good news to all Jamai Raja fans! Sid (Ravi Dubey) and Roshni (Nia Sharma) who got separated due to certain incidents finally came face-to-face with each other.
Sid, who presumed her to be dead, was leading a lonely life for the last two years. On the other hand, Roshni changed her name to Ragini, and is now a successful CEO.
Well, how did they meet?
Here it is. It is Roshni aka Ragini's Birthday and Neil's (Indraneil Sengupta) family plans to throw a surprise birthday party for her. It is then Neil's mother Naina asks Sid to lend a hand in the preparations.
Sid takes care of all the arrangements, which is liked by all, except Neil.
Naina requests Sid to stay back for the party, to which he reluctantly agrees.
Neil's family plans to surprise her by switching off the lights and Neil goes to get the cake. The rest of them hide to give her a surprise. At this time, Roshni enters the house.
She is unable to see in the dark and is about to fall down, but, Sid holds her! Their eyes meet and it is a shock for both of them. Both of them get teary eyed and are unable to express their feelings.
Suddenly, Neil chips in with a birthday cake. Roshni cuts the cake. Sid is devastated.
Roshni tries to go past Sid but he holds her hand. He smiles but has tears in his eyes.
He tells that in these two years, he had suffered pain worth two thousand years and always kept her alive in his heart. He also tells her that, somewhere in his heart, he had a gut feeling that she is alive.
Roshni is taken aback by his words and is completely in tears.
Will Roshni reciprocate Sid's feelings?