- Bigg Boss 11: Ravi Dubey Shares A Heartfelt Message For Shilpa; Gauhar’s Mom Prayed For Shilpa’s Win
- INSIDE PICS: Surbhi Jyoti, Asha-Rithvik, Nia Sharma & Others Attend Ravi Dubey’s Pre-birthday Bash
- Bigg Boss 11’s Evicted Contestants Hiten Tejwani & Bandgi Kalra On Colors’ Show!
- Bigg Boss 11: TV Celebs & Fans Slam Shilpa Shinde & Support Vikas Gupta
- Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs 2017: Shreyan Bhattacharya & Anjali Gaikwad Bag The Trophy
- Bigg Boss 11: Ravi Dubey & Rithvik Dhanjani To Join Salman Khan; Ravi Supports Hina Khan!
- Welcome 2018! Here’s How Jennifer Winget, DiVek, Anita-Rohit, Devoleena & Others Wished Their Fans…
Zee TV's prime time soap Jamai Raja, is no less than a 'jumble'. The storyline is twisted and turned in every manner to make it look different from the previous season.
In the previous episodes, we saw Sid (Ravi Dubey) convincing Anya that suicide is not the solution to every problem. He even meets her family to talk about it. But, they instead assume that Sid and Anya are already married!
On the other hand, Neil (Indraneil Sengupta) meets Roshni (Nia Sharma) and tells her about Anya's presumed boyfriend (Sid). He tells her that Anya's boyfriend is no less than a playboy. He is about to show his photograph, but, alas! the phone falls down.
Sid, talks to his dad, Raj, regarding Anya. He confronts him about hiding the fact from her family; regarding how he saved Anya from commiting suicide.
He remembers his mother-in-law DD and gets teary eyed. He recalls how she fell down from a building and died. Sid is not able to forgive himself for DD's death.
Meanwhile, it is shown that Neil is interested in marrying Roshni, at the same time, Neil is aware that Roshni sees him only as a friend.
He also pacifies his mother that Roshni is not ready for any relationship, and he doesn't want to open up on that topic as he doesn't want to spoil their friendship.
Finally, there are chances that Sid and Roshni would come face-to-face soon as Sid is seen waiting for Ragini aka Roshni at her office. Ragini comes to meet the client (Sid).
Will they meet each other?