- Bigg Boss 11: Ravi Dubey Shares A Heartfelt Message For Shilpa; Gauhar’s Mom Prayed For Shilpa’s Win
- INSIDE PICS: Surbhi Jyoti, Asha-Rithvik, Nia Sharma & Others Attend Ravi Dubey’s Pre-birthday Bash
- Bigg Boss 11’s Evicted Contestants Hiten Tejwani & Bandgi Kalra On Colors’ Show!
- Bigg Boss 11: TV Celebs & Fans Slam Shilpa Shinde & Support Vikas Gupta
- Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs 2017: Shreyan Bhattacharya & Anjali Gaikwad Bag The Trophy
- Bigg Boss 11: Ravi Dubey & Rithvik Dhanjani To Join Salman Khan; Ravi Supports Hina Khan!
- Welcome 2018! Here’s How Jennifer Winget, DiVek, Anita-Rohit, Devoleena & Others Wished Their Fans…
Zee TV's popular telly drama Jamai Raja will soon witness a dramatic encounter between the popular couple Sid(Ravi Dubey) and Roshni(Nia Sharma).
The show took a two-year leap recently, and is currently airing its second season where in the couple are shown to be living in different cities. Sid, is in Mumbai with memories of Roshni, whom he believes to be dead.
Roshni, on the contrast, is now Ragini Desai, the successful CEO of Mauve Magazine and is shown to be living in Delhi.
But, the wait will soon get over and the couple will bump into each other very soon in Mumbai.
But, the question is, what happens next? Will Roshni go back to Sid?
Currently, the track is focusing on Sid trying to convince Anya to tell the truth about her boyfriend in front of the entire family. But, she is hesitant to bring the matter to the surface.
Meanwhile, Anya's family gets convinced that Sid is her boyfriend.
At this stage, Anya's elder brother, Neil(Indraneil Sengupta) is introduced.
He gets to know about Anya and her supposed boyfriend(Sid) and is furious with her, as Sid is touted to have a casanova image.
Neil meets Roshni and talks to her regarding Anya and her supposed boyfriend.
Will Roshni get to know that Neil is talking about Sid?
Well, that will unwind in the upcoming episodes. And, all the fans are eagerly waiting for the couple's sweet reunion. Hope, they are not disappointed this time.
Stay tuned for more updates..