- Star Plus REVAMPED! Alia Bhatt Introduces Viewers To The Shows, Here’s The List Of New Shows
- Ravi Dubey Has Nailed It In Ranveer Singh’s Alauddin Khilji Look, Fans Can’t Stop Praising Him!
- Bigg Boss 11: Ravi Dubey Shares A Heartfelt Message For Shilpa; Gauhar’s Mom Prayed For Shilpa’s Win
- INSIDE PICS: Surbhi Jyoti, Asha-Rithvik, Nia Sharma & Others Attend Ravi Dubey’s Pre-birthday Bash
- Bigg Boss 11’s Evicted Contestants Hiten Tejwani & Bandgi Kalra On Colors’ Show!
- Bigg Boss 11: TV Celebs & Fans Slam Shilpa Shinde & Support Vikas Gupta
In the previous episodes, we saw Roshni (Nia Sharma) and Sid (Ravi Dubey) coming face-to-face after two years, at her birthday party.
Sid is elated on seeing her and wants her back in his life. Roshni, on the other hand, doesn't want to go back to him. She even refuses to recognise him and feels that their love neither did good to them, nor to their respective families.
She constantly tells him that she will never become his 'Roshni' once again, as Roshni is dead and she is 'Ragini'. Sid, who has been yearning for her in the last two years, is completely shattered.
Roshni also goes into shock when Neil's family introduce Sid as Anya's husband.
In the upcoming episodes, viewers will get to see a high-voltage drama in the show wherein Roshni agrees to marry Neil! Although Neil (Indraneil Sengupta) likes Roshni, it is she who stayed away from getting into any relationship.
But she finally gives in and agrees to marry Neil. What could be the reason for this sudden change? It is Sid.
She doesn't want to go back to Sid anymore. She feels everything got ruined because of their relationship. It is because of this reason that Roshni gives a nod for the wedding. Sid will be devastated on hearing this.
Will Sid be able to convince Roshni to go back to him? Or will Neil-Roshni wedding take place?
Stay tuned for more updates...