- Ravi Dubey Has Nailed It In Ranveer Singh’s Alauddin Khilji Look, Fans Can’t Stop Praising Him!
- Bigg Boss 11: Ravi Dubey Shares A Heartfelt Message For Shilpa; Gauhar’s Mom Prayed For Shilpa’s Win
- INSIDE PICS: Surbhi Jyoti, Asha-Rithvik, Nia Sharma & Others Attend Ravi Dubey’s Pre-birthday Bash
- Bigg Boss 11’s Evicted Contestants Hiten Tejwani & Bandgi Kalra On Colors’ Show!
- Bigg Boss 11: TV Celebs & Fans Slam Shilpa Shinde & Support Vikas Gupta
- Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs 2017: Shreyan Bhattacharya & Anjali Gaikwad Bag The Trophy
From showing the dramatic encounter of Sid and Roshni to Sid's yearning love for Roshni and Roshni's complete makeover to Ragini, we have seen it all! Even though it is evident that Roshni still harbours feelings for Sid, she is still haunted by her mother's death and is not ready for more heartbreaks. Point accepted.
But Sid, who was hell-bent upon bringing Roshni back into his life, has finally decided to take life as it comes. He prefers to stay alone rather than pleading Roshni to come back to his life.
Between all this, Roshni aka Ragini and Sid have frequent encounters with each other in the form of business meetings which make both of them uncomfortable. Roshni decides to end this all at once and decides to accept Neil's (Indraneil Sengupta) proposal! Sid will be completely shattered on hearing this.
Roshni even shows the engagement ring to Sid! He feels miserable. At the same time, as Neil's family presume him to be Anya's husband, he is unable to tell the truth to them either. Sid even breaks Roshni's photoframe in anger. On the other hand, Roshni will be unhappy with her decision too.
Will Sid-Roshni's past come into light?
Stay tuned for more updates...