TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
We had earlier reported that the vivacious Jasmin Bhasin has bagged a new show opposite Siddharth Shukla. Yes, the 'Tashan-E-Ishq' actress has bagged Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's next project on Colors, which was earlier titled as 'Sangharsh'.
Here, we bring you the latest updates of the show! The introductory promo of the show is out, which stars the lead actors. The show is now titled as 'Dil Se Dil Tak' and is slated to hit the television screens this October.
If reports are to be believed, the show will throw light upon the sensitive topic of surrogacy and will be in the lines of the hit Bollywood movie, Chori Chori Chupke Chupke, that starred Salman Khan, Rani Mukherjee and Preity Zinta.
Earlier, names of actress such as Tina Dutta and Sanjeeda Sheikh were considered for the role reprised by Rani Mukherjee in the original. But, 'Uttaran' actress Rashmi Desai has been roped in to play the part.
While Siddharth plays the role of Parth, Rashmi will be seen as Shaurari. The duo are cast as husband and wife in the show. Rashmi will most likely play the role of a wife, yearning to have a kid.
Enter Jasmin in their lives, who becomes the source of their happiness, by giving birth to a kid, which will complete their family. As per a leading entertainment portal, Jasmin's character will be that of a Gujarati girl hailing from a small village. She will play a bar dancer (similar to Preity Zinta in the film).
Stay tuned for more updates of the show.....