- Bepannaah: Jennifer Winget Was In Tears When She Heard The Narration!
- Jennifer Winget & Sehban Azim Are Happily Single; Sehban Feels It’s Better To Stick To Friendship!
- Jennifer Winget Starrer Bepannaah's NEW PROMO Is Out & We Can't Wait To Watch It!
- Jennifer Winget’s Bepannaah New Promo Is Intense & Interesting; Fans Can’t Wait To Watch The Show!
- Major Fire Breaks Out At The Cinevista Studio; Bepannaah & Haasil Sets Destroyed!
- Welcome 2018! Here’s How Jennifer Winget, DiVek, Anita-Rohit, Devoleena & Others Wished Their Fans…
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Avantika Hundal Aka Mihika Gets Threat Messages!
On the occasion of Father's Day, television celebrities took to social media to wish their fathers. Check out the special post of these television stars....
Jennifer Winget (Slide 2): Here's the reason why my daddy's the strongest of them all... You've been my pillar of strength my entire life. In all my decisions, good or bad, whenever I look to you, you always look at me and give me the most loving smile; one that reassures me of your support, that you will always have my back. That one smile is enough and makes up for anything that's lost.
Check Out What Divyanka Tripathi, Ekta Kapoor, Mouni Roy, Shabbir Ahluwalia & Other TV Celebs' Spl Wishes For Their Fathers
That one smile gives me so much encouragement and motivates me to believe in myself everytime I second-guess myself. That one smile is all i need, it's everything i will ever want. Thank you for believing in me through everything that has happened, for never shedding a tear in front of me because you know how much that'll break me.
I take this opportunity to apologise for anything I may have done that caused you pain and am even more sorry that for the love of me, you could never let it show. That smile is why my daddy's strongest. That smile is why I continue to shine in this world. I hope I make you proud in everything I do. I love you daddy, though I dont get to say it often. I love you more than anyone in this world. For you, a thousand times over. Thank you! #daddyslittlegirl#happyfathersday.
Eisha Singh (Slide 3): No matter how much I grow up, I will always be three things. Apple of my father's eye, the reigning queen of my dad's heart and daddy's little girl.❤️☺️ *PAPA KI PARI* 😇 #happyfathersday #collagewasamust
Elli Avram (Slide 4): Mini chubby me with my Hero❤️! Trying to play on my fathers greek instrument Bozouki🎸. Always wanted to learn everything from my father. Was and will forever be 'pappas flicka' 😌. #loveyoudad #happyfathersday #alwayssmile #woopwoop
Maheck Chahal (Slide 5): It hurts to think that you are not here anymore. Although I can't help but smile with tears in my eyes to think of how we cherished each and every moment of our lives together when you were alive. I miss you dad.Happy Fathers day.(In the pic my grandparents,my dad, my brother and me) #fathersday #daddysgirl #Iloveyou #imissyousomuch #bestmanever #indian #punjabi.
(Continued On Slides)